002. ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

November 14, 1992

"Get off me." Jasmine Potter screamed at the man who was trying to attack her.

"No."

"I think the lady asked to get off her." Elijah appeared from behind him before pulling the man of Jasmine and compelling him to go. Not killing him, in case that would freak her out.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes.3

"What's your name?" Elijah asked calmly.

"Jasmine, Jasmine Potter." He grabbed her hand.

"I'm Elijah."

"Jasmine." Elijah whispered in a painful voice, only heard by his sister and older brother who were sitting on either side of him. They had all found a place on the couches Dumbledore had made appear. The only problem was that the Scooby-Doo gang didn't want to sit anywhere close near the Mikaelson, which for the Mikaelson's was not a problem at all.

"So it's true?" Rebekah asked him.

"I don't know. I left." Elijah spoke.

"Why?" Rebekah asked, confused. If it hurts so much to say her name, why leave her in the first place. As response Elijah only nodded his head in Niklaus' direction.

"Where are you going?" Elijah asked Dumbledore, seeing him standing up and walking to the door.

"I have to go but someone will be here very soon to show you the rest of her memories." And with that he was gone. Just gone.

"You don't believe him, do you?" Klaus asked, scoffing. This was just a lie from an enemy from their family.

"He can have a daughter, Niklaus. At least let him hope." Finn spoke, defending his younger brother. At this moment he would defend any of his family members against Niklaus.

Elijah just stayed silent. He hoped it was true and deep down he knew it was. He always had wanted to become a father, while he was still human, but that wish got destroyed by their mother turning the entire Mikaelson family into vampires.

While Rebekah felt sad and happy at the same time. Her noble brother could have a daughter. She herself always wanted that. But at least her brother could have the chance now. She had a niece now.

"There's no way Mr. Suit over there is a father. Like Barbie Klaus said, vampires can't procreate." Damon spoke, catching the attention of the others.

"And like Dumbledore said. In our world it can." A figure said making everyone turn around, only to be faced with a pretty red-head.