6. ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴅɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀʀᴍꜱ

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

Elijah was still thinking about the fact that only his little girl and Harry could hear the voice speaking, while the others could not.

"But we heard it, so why didn't Ron and Hermione and the others?" Finn asked, voicing the question which came to mind by Elijah.

"We see and hear everything that Nora and in this case also Harry can see and hear." Regulus explained. "Later on there will be other things that some can't see but we will."

The screen turned back on and it showed Professor McGonagall's classroom the next day, where both the Slytherin and Gryffindors students who were in their second year were sitting in their seats waiting for the Professor to start the class.

Nora was sitting next to Hermione and the table besides them were the other two boys. Meanwhile behind the two girls were Blaise and Theo, one rather busy staring at the Potter with the pigtail braids, which Lavander had done this early morning.

"Her hair is beautiful like this." Elena said.

"Right?" Caroline asked.

"Yes." Rebekah and Bonnie said.

"Could I have your attention, please?" McGonagall spoke up, catching their attention. "Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets. Like so." McGonagall turned back to the bird which stood by her side on a post, she tapped the bird with her wand as she spoke. "One, two, three, Vera Verto." A magical stream flows from her wand and the bird transformed into a glass goblet, making most of the students gasp in amazement.

"I want to able to do that too!" Jeremy said, eyes filled with excitment.

"Yeah, we can practice on Nikki here." Kol said, laughing at the though of turning his brother into a water goblet before Niklaus pushed him off the chair.

"Children." Elijah whispered, done with the bickering of his two younger siblings.

"Now it's your turn. Who would like to go first?" The Professor left her spot and walked towards Ron. "Ah! Mr. Weasley. 'One, two, three. Vera Verto." Ron cleared his throat before speaking. He pointed his wand towards Scabbers and tapped the rat three time while counting. "Vera Verto."

The rat was gone but it also wasn't a goblet anyone wanted to use. Because of his broken wand, Scabbers had turned into a goblet with hair and a tail, which was moving around and the thing was squeaking.

Nora was grinning at Ron who was looking down at the cup.

"That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley." The Professor spoke before walking away from him and back to the front of the class.