018. ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴏꜰ 2005

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

"Let's hope this year is better." Rebekah said to no one is specific.

"Yeah, indeed." Finn said to Rebekah. He hoped his niece would have a somewhat calmer year. At least the most calm you can get while attending a school of wizards and witches.

"I still can't believe that chess board was real." Kol said. "Like who even comes on the idea: let's set up a big chess board so students won't enter."

And that idea didn't even succeed.

"Indeed they could have made it a bit more harder." Klaus said.

"I just hope that Voldemort doesn't show up again." Elijah said, having already killed Voldemort in his head a thousand times by now.

"I swear to God, if he shows up again." Jeremy said.

The screen lit up and Nora and Harry became quickly visible as they sat down by the desk in their bedroom. Harry was once again skimming through his book and Nora had her head on his shoulder, watching the photos move, to tired to sit right. She had the same book. Just with more pictures of her own mother and father.

But the more she looked at it, the more sad she became.

"Poor Nora and Harry." Elena said, and the other two girls and Jeremy nodded in agreement.

Hedwig started hooting, catching the Potter's attention. Harry looked away from the photo of him, Nora, Hermione and Ron, first. "I can't let you out, Hedwig. We're not allowed to use magic outside of school." The owl started to bite at the lock.

Not very much helping their case, Belle started meowing as well.

"Besides, if Uncle Vernon-"

"Harry and Nora Potter!" The loud voice of their uncle echoed through the house.

"I don't like that man." Caroline said, disgust and hate hearable in her voice as she glared at the screen.

"Who treats children like that?" Bonnie asked. Yes, she didn't have the best relationship with her parents, but they never treated her like that.

Nobody answered her question as the Mikaelson's and both Salvatore brother's their gazes stayed on the screen. They knew exactly how it felt like to be treated like that.

"Now you've done it." Harry closed the photobook as Nora caressed Belle, who was laying on Harry's bed, on her way to the door.