011. ᴛʀᴏʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜɴɢᴇᴏɴ

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

A week after Nora and Harry got to know they would be chaser and seeker for Gryffindor team, they received a package on their table by morning.

Only there weren't any other owl, only the twelve owls who were carrying the two long packages.

As the present dropped in front of them, Nora immediately wanted to open it, but Harry held her back, pointing to the not on it.

DO NOT OPEN THE PARCEL AT THE TABLE.

It contains your new Nimbus Two Thousand, but I don't want everybody knowing you've got a broomstick or they'll all want one. Oliver Wood will meet you tonight on the Quidditch field at seven o'clock for your first training session.

- Professor M. McGonagall

Harry's had the exact same note.

Nora looked over to the professor table and found McGonagall patting Hedgwid's head. The girl gave her professor a smile.

"It's very kind from Professor McGonagall to give them both a better broomstick." Elijah said.

"She hates losing from Slytherin. I think she really believes that Gryffindor can finally win again with my son and Nora."

"Of course they can." Kol said, he had full trust in his niece and nephew.

And as McGonagall had said, Wood made his way over to the twins at seven. The twins had been here for over an hour, seeing as Nora dragged Harry down the pitch with her, so she could practice.

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players. Three Chasers, one of them is you, Nora," Nora nodded happily. "Two Beaters, one Keeper and a Seeker. That's you Harry."

Wood went on. "There are three kinds of balls. This one's called the Quaffle." He passed the Quaffle to Nora, who looked at it very much interest. "Now, the Chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops."

"Ten points as a Quaffle gets in, right?" Nora asked him, Harry looked at her weirdly wanting to know how she knew.

"What?" She asked. "I read about it." She wasn't going to come down here, unprepared?

"Right you are, Nora, ten points for each Quaffle." Wood smiled at her, seeing how excited she was to play the game he loved so dearly.