013. ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴇʀɪꜱᴇᴅ

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

The screen went black before showing the castle with snowflakes falling to the ground. Then it showed them the Great Hall, where just a few students were sitting. Between these students were Ron, Harry and Nora.

Harry and Ron were busy playing a game of chess and Nora was reading her copy of Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them from Newt Scamander. The copy she had bought back in Diagon Alley.

"This looks so peaceful." Caroline said. The kids were just sitting around, nowhere in danger for the moment.

Hermione walked towards them with her suitcase, just at the moment Ron said. "Queen to E5."

One of Ron's pieces moved forwards and destroyed one of Harry's. Ron just smiled in victory, knowing he was gonna win.

"Never mind that, Care. What kind of game is that?" Elena asked.

"Chess, obviously." Rebekah said. It was not that hard, now was it?

"I don't care." Kol said. "I want one."

"Kol, no." Finn and Elijah said at the same time.

"That's totally barbaric!" Hermione said to him.

"Good thing it ain't real then." Nora joked, making Hermione immediately nod.

Nora was happy that it wasn't real though. Imagine you're on the board playing that?

"That's wizard's chess." Ron spoke before eyeing Hermione's suitcase. "I see you've packed."

"I see you haven't."

"Change of plans. My parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother, Charlie. he's studying dragons there." Ron bragged.

"Good. You can help Nora and Harry, then. They're going to go and look in the library for information on Nicholas Flamel."

"We've looked a hundred times!" Ron commented and turned to Harry who nodded at him.

Hermione leaned closer. "Not in the restricted section. Happy Christmas." Hermione started to walk away

"That's the spirit, Mione! Happy Christmas, love you!" Nora yelled after her.

Hermione yelled 'I love you too' back over her shoulder before walking out of the great hall.