015. ᴘʟᴀɴ

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

"You mean, You-Know-who is out there right now in the Forest?" Hermione asked Nora and Harry as the quartet had placed themselves on the comfortable couches in the Gryffindor common room.

"Yes, but he's weak." Nora answered and Harry went on. "He's living off the unicorns. Don't you see? We had it wrong."

"I still don't get why anybody would want to live off a unicorn. That's barbaric." Caroline said. Her younger self would be traumatized by watching something like that.

"Yes. Who would want to hurt something so innocent?" Elena asked.

"Snape doesn't want the Stone for himself. He wants the stone for Voldemort."

"Oh hell no." Klaus grumbled. Voldemort better stay 10 000 miles away from his niece.

"With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again. He'll come back." Harry finished, now stopping his pacing and sitting down next to Ron.

"But if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to kill you two, do you?" Ron questioned, swallowing, disturbed at the thought of his two friends being murdered.

"I think if he'd had the chance, he might have tried to kill us tonight." Nora said honestly. In moments like these she couldn't help but wonder what if her parents were alive, or at least one of them. Would they protect them? Would they protect her, like the first time. Is it her fault they were dead?

"Of course we would have protected you." Elijah said and everyone turned to him with sadness. Well almost everyone. Damon didn't even try to show interest to the Original's sadness.

Nobody deserved this.

Neither Nora or Harry's life.

But neither did Lily, James and Jasmine.

And Elijah and Sirius would be the only alive parents to look after their children. While their friends or in Elijah's case, the love of his life and the mother of his child was dead.

"Of course it isn't her fault." Lily said. She, Jasmine and James had done what any parent would do. If it meant they had to die to give the twins a happy life, they would've... but this, this was not a happy life.

Would they have had everything Nora had heard Hermione tell her about her muggle parents, who she already adored for give life to a wonderful person as Hermione.