𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Nora Potter, a little girl who barely got any attention from Petunia Evans-Dursely and Vernon Dursely, just like Harry, her brother (technically her cousin). Both had been born on the 31st of July 1993. They see each other as twins and that is something that will never change.

Nobody actually knew her. Except for the bullies who constantly bullied her and her brother. The only person she got attention from was Harry. In some situations also from Petunia and Vernon, but that is only for the dirty chores, which they don't want to do.

Everyone thought they were weird. The scar on their heads, didn't help much in that situation.

That nobody knew her was what she thought. The whole magical world knew her and Harry's name from the moment they thought Voldemort had been defeated.

The 31st of October. The night that everything changed for everyone in the wizarding community. Harry and Nora lost their parents while the others could finally live in peace again, without fearing for their lives.

✧✧✧

Elijah Mikaelson, best known for his nobility and calmness. Also for being one of the Original vampires. 1000 years ago the Original Witch created a spell, to protect her children from dying.

Since then, not one of them had a quiet life. Being hunted by their own father, being daggered by their sibling Niklaus and the many enemies they made over the past centuries.

Vampires cannot have children. Everyone knew that. Or at least they thought they knew it. What if a vampire could have children in the wizarding community?

The fate for everyone changed the night Elijah Mikaelson and Jasmine Potter met. Who would have thought Mr. suit would have a child?

A powerful daughter.

Hopefully fate changed for the good.

Or for the bad...