★ 40 | Chivalry ★

Start from the beginning

"Who-"

"Craig tucker, killed him" Kenny gestures over to me, he's proud of me. Kenny's face spits nothing but smiles, and it doesn't take long for the others to wake up. Butters suddenly stumbles up and looks over at us, Cartman stands up and looks around the room, he's confused.

"Guys, I had the best sleep ever" Cartman yawned and stretched his grubby arms. But despite his stupid comment, I laugh, and I laugh hard. Because I know it's over.

Everything, everything is over.

"How did I come back?" I say, bringing my hands up to my chest. The stab felt so real, so painful.
I thought that I'd have died forever.

"You can thank me for that, idiot" the taller blonde swoops around and puts his hand on my shoulder. It was Kenny who brought me back, he did it. "Just a little spell to wake you up, after your boyfriend yelled at me to try it" he laughed, and rolled a hand through his hair.

I look up at Kenny and smile, "thank you" Is what I tell him, I'm honest. I thank Kenny for everything, I owe him, I owe him big time. When I thought he was lying, he was telling me the truth. Kenny isn't a bad person, he isn't any of those things that I concluded him to be.

I'm sorry Kenny.
Maybe I was the asshole after all.

But whatever, the past is past now. I stand up, and help Tweek up. His lips have blood on them, but he wipes the old blood and smiles.

Mr Mackey finally grabs at his words and approaches me. I turn around and shield Tweek away, but he reminds me that there's no such need for that.

"Craig tucker"

"Yes, Father Mackey."

"You make me proud" he puts his hand over my shoulder and hugs me. I'm surprised the old man still has the will power to hug me, but he hugs me only for a second before turning back around. He goes back to tell his priestess the situation, they all look at me in disbelief.

I've killed him.

The war is over.
.
.
.

It's been 3 hours since the incident. Now I await inside the church, fixing my collar, tightening my robe. Fixing my attire. My ceremony is in 10 minutes, I feel nervous. My hands flick over to the designs on my robe, so beautiful. Brand new, sewed by hand, every speck of detail.

"How are you feeling?" Tweek walks in and I finally start to get used to seeing his green eyes collide with mine, he puts a hand on my shoulder and looks over at me in the mirror.

"Nervous" I snicker, and Tweek laughs at this. He turns me around and grabs onto my robe, pulling me in. Delving his lips into mine, clawing at my mouth before pulling back.

I'm dazed.

"what was that"

"Lucky charm" he winks and leads me over to the door, he opens it and we walk out. We walk, and walk, passing through hallways that I'd never imagine myself walking through ever again. And especially with Tweek beside me, no longer a secret.

But a human.

When we make it over to the entrance of the biggest room in the church, my throat churns at itself and my blood spikes. My adrenaline is running, I feel strikingly nervous. But Tweek grabs onto my hand and reminds me that it's okay.

"Go on, tell the world who you are tuck" he pushes onto my back and I walk inside the room.

All eyes are on me.

The crowd erupts in claps, my heart drills my chest with excitement. I can't breathe until I make it on stage, where Mr Mackey waits for me. He smiles at me, proud of me. The room erupts in cheers and I swear to god I can hear Tolkien, Jimmy and Clyde yell out to their heart's content. I look over to the crowd and see them, waving their hands in the air, in a place full of people. People from all levels.