★ 8 | Deal ★

"Hey-listen to me! Whether you like it or not-this is how things around here are going to well...work...uh" I bring a hand over to the back of his head and gently untie the ropes around his mouth. When the ropes drop, I pause and place a fond hand up to his chin, sigh and then pull it closer to my face.

I just don't get it, stop that.
Stop looking at me like that...stop making me feel like the shitty person here...man...

I give it a minute or two, he grunts and shrugs his shoulders, he tries to pull back his chin but I hold on tighter. I'm not planning on letting go until I figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do with you.

"What's your uh...name...again?"

I smile, but the stab from his eyes are burning me alive. Every jabbing glare screams "fuck you!" And it's getting kinda annoying. Ouch I mean, cut me some slack, do you really hate me that much? So what!? I chased you around, tried to exorcise you-then I kidnapped you...

Okay fine! I admit it, that shit sounds horrible and maybe you do have a teeny weenie reason to hate me...

"If you have one of course," I go on, opening my mouth and saying the bitter words that pop up to mind.

"GAH-OF COURSE I DO!?" He snaps furiously, as if the statement was a ridiculous thing to assume. What!? Am I at fault for assuming? I just assumed all demons didn't have a name y'know?

And Jesus Christ! Stay still for me-ugh-pretty please!? I'm getting annoyed at the amount of times I've had to throw a tug at your chin so that you can physically keep eye contact with me.

"Great, so what the hell is your name?"

"It's Tweek-Ack!?" He twitches, lightly shrugging his shoulders back.

I know I shouldn't be surprised or moved by this.
But the name strikes me as familiar.
Frighteningly familiar.

Wait a second-do you mean...the fucking kid who died ages ago!?

"Wait wait, do you mean, that you're the Tweek Tweak?" I spin the question out in the air, and Tweek doesn't know what to say back to this. He shakes his head in disagreement and I let go of his chin. The sudden act causes him to stumble backwards until he hits the bed. He panics, wiggles and whips a couple of hassled words, some followed by "ugh!" And others followed by "I'm going to lose it!"...Geez...

Shit I mean, could there be even the slightest possibility? But if that was the case, wouldn't he be...dead? I mean the poor kid was mauled to death, so tell me why...he looks so familiar to him. That dopey smile, but with a more aged up look to his features...ugh...this is giving me a headache.

Things can't just happen like that spontaneously...can they?

"No aaah! I'm just Tweek!"

Great, that was so helpful I almost shed tears! Why thank you very much Mr Tweek...no I'm just fucking kidding, I have not a single clue anymore.

"Great" I grinned, holding back the utter disappointment behind my words. But who the fuck is this guy? No really. I drag a couple of fingers down my cheeks and groan loudly. I make it obvious to him that the only thing I dread to do right now is pull out all of my hairs from my head.

Awesome...well okay, not so awesome...Because the look on his face tells me that he...well he's not happy with me. Don't blame him, but damn I do wish he could-I don't know, be more thankful? The worst I could've actually done was dump him inside an empty shack and leave him there. But I didn't and your welcome jerk.

Maybe if this keeps up, I'll actually consider the shack.

"Right," I sigh, dropping my hands down to my lap. "Tweek."