★ 22 | Tulips ★

"I can't do this, Craig I can't" he jittered, fidgeting with his fingers tips. "What if they find out?? What's going to happe-"

"Yes you can" I interrupted him and softly smiled, placing the dark blue chullo over his head to tuck away the obvious horns on his head.

Today was a new day and I was determined to get him out of the house.
And I meant it.
Something about keeping him inside my house all day long just felt like I was trying to purposely imprison him and I didnt want it to feel like that at all.

So what's better than getting a text from the man himself, Clyde.
Possibly the best opportunity to get him out of the house and to introduce him to my friends.

A little booze and a little laughter.
The perfect scenario rights?

"Everything's going to be okay," I cooed. Buttoning up the navy cardigan I had scavenged for earlier in my closet.

"I Promise" I finished up the last button and took a step back. Something about navy blue and my clothes on his body were making him look stupidly hot.

Nooo
Snap, the fuck out of it.
I brought a hand up to the space on my neck, and sighed.

Yesterday's thoughts were overplaying in my mind, and I hadn't realized how close I had actually been to pursuing his lips.

maniacally close, and I still don't know how to feel about it. I just know that the idea alone made me weak...let's not even talk about my dream. Correction, I meant shameless dream because for some reason Craig's little mind decided to go hots and crazy last night.

Don't get me wrong, It's for sure that I'm head over heels for him, but forcing a kiss from him was out of the question.

Not gonna happen, and not saying that I wanted my first kiss to be on the couch...after turning the whole room blue.

Yeah definitely not happening. Not what I imagined anyways.

"Ready to go?" I slid my coat and coughed opening the door to avoid looking at the way he firmly wore my clothes.

Because that was more than enough to drive my mind hectic.
Not to mention, fuck up my dreams tonight. What now? Tweek wearing nothing below but just my shirt?

Nope nope nope.

As soon as he walked out I locked the door behind and booked it.

Making our way out of the apartment, my eyes caught the sides of the graffitied walls, something by the words "Stan" and a picture of a ufo shooting lighting drooped down the sides.

That's a new one, I snickered scuffing my hands into my pockets.

casually turning around to look at Tweek, but It was obvious. I could tell he was worried about this, and I didn't want him to be.

"You okay?" I smiled, interlocking my fingers with his.

"yeah, yeah" he looked up at me and down at my hands, lighting his face a little red.

Fuck that's cute.

"Yo! Craig!" A yappy voice yelled from ahead, and Tweek let go of my hand.

Ahead of me was the man himself, Clyde in his worn out Jersey, Tolkien in his black flannel and...Jimmy?

Ooo this little fucker! I grinned.

Usually he doesn't join in because he's always saying that he's busy revolutionizing the world at the club, but here he was, joining us in for some booze.

and by the looks of it, his face tells me that he's more than plenty aware of what he did.

yeah of course you know you little shit.