★ 25 | Liar ★

Yesterdays encounter with Cartman were making me fucking nervous.

I couldn't sleep all night, I felt so anxious and so worried all day. Walking back and forth and picking at my nails. Praying that for the love of god Cartman had just walked back straight home after that.

That he hadn't stopped to tell a single soul about it.

I felt so tense and so paranoid of everything.
So paranoid that the whole church would pull up to my dorm at any minute and drag me out.

Because I hated and I mean I HATED the thought that Cartman was just wandering around campus carelessly knowing that Tweek was actually a demon...And we're talking about Cartman. Why wouldn't I be so freaked out!?

One arrogant annoying little fat bitch with a big fat mouth!
Of course I was scared to death!!

And it made me scared.
Scared to think that the one day I would kiss Tweek...would be the one day I could lose him.

And convincing the church to let him go, would just result in a big fat no to the face. If I told them that Tweek actually used to be human and that he wasn't a threat at all they would laugh at my face and suspend me.

Even worse, exorcize him.
Just this time, he would actually be gone.
No bringing him back.
No fucking around.
No jokes.
He would be gone for life.

And so be it that I wasn't going to let Cartman walk away for one more single moment.

"Breath" I whispered to myself and pushed the big heavy doors on campus. Of course I'm anxious to death to go in, but I still manage to take a step or two until I realize that...nobody's actually...looking at me.

Which is good! Don't get me wrong, but I shouldn't rely on that...fact alone.

Finally when I manage to stand somewhat in the middle of the room, someone catches my eye.

At the corner of my eye I see a tall lady curling the ends of her hair, and I take a deep breath in. Turning around I look her in the eyes and take a step forward.

"Wendy" I smiled

did she know? had Cartman gotten his mouth around the room enough for Wendy to know. Sooner or later if Wendy knew, then Bebe knew. And then well you get the gist, everyone would find out eventually.

"Craig?" She crossed her arms and tilted her glasses.

I guess not. I sighed out of relief to see that she hadn't heard a word from Cartman's chubby mouth.

"Have you seen Cartman?"

"Oh, that's new. Since when do you get along with that prick?" Wendy lightly chuckled and I shook my head in response.

Gross no way I'd get along with him

"No it's nothing like that" I sighed, shrugging my shoulders back and shoving my hands into my pockets.

"I've just got, something to discuss with him"

"Right" she circled her strand of hair with her index finger and relaxed her shoulders, "I think he went over there" she pointed at one of the hallways near the vending machines and I smiled.

"Thanks" I took a step back before turning around and walking off.

"Oh and Craig" she murmured and I stopped in my tracks to look up at her. My chest suddenly tensed up and I almost felt scared to death. Was it possible that she did know?

"Give Cartman a big fat punch in the balls for me, will you?" she frowned and I laughed nodding in relief.

"Why?"