★ 28 | Kiss Me ★

"Whatever" he rolled his eyes and I laughed, pressing my nose lightly up against his. Oh so now it's whatever huh? Makes me feel like you really don't know about the things you say sometimes do you? I whipped two hands around his waist and tugged.

"Whatever" I mocked and he rolled his eyes, gliding into my lips so perfectly, pushing me forcefully back until his hands ravage my body, my shoulders.

"Prick" he choked, the words a little more like a breath inside my mouth. I pull him closer to me, smile and tease the sets of hands on my body. Just because I like the carnal feel of his hands all over my body, his words in my mouth. His body.

"You give me a fucking fever y'know" I sighed and skimmed the bottom of my lip on his, grazing my hands up his sides. Nudging his mouth open with mine, grinding his shoulders up against the wall.

I grunt, and crash lips into lips, he moans and I have to lean back a little to take a breather.

"huu" I cried out, breathlessly skimming my forehead on his, just to tangle my hands around the loose ends of his jacket.

"You should kiss me more," I smiled and licked the corner of my lips. "You're a good kisser" I swallowed in my breath and cupped his chin, pulling his mouth closer to mine.

"mhm" he frowned, shook his head and propelled his body against the wall. Until he's stirred his arms around my neck and pulled me in. Crashed both of my lips so eagerly into his.

Rocking my body forward until I'm met eye to eye with him, he's got me induced, and I'm fucking hypnotized.

"Don't test your luck Craig" he heaved into my mouth and I placed my arms underneath his knees, lift him up and push him up against the one wall that lays behind him. He grunts and I launch another kiss to his lips.

"Should've done this way way sooner" I teased, dipping my lips down to his neck, kissing the one place that has him throwing a fit.

"S-hit Craig!?" he choked and roughly flipped his head left, stretching out his back until the back of his hairs stick to the wall. Pivoting his hands down to my collarbone until I could feel his raw claws on my skin. "Mm-haa-" he gasped and I narrowed my eyes.

"Makes me want to test my luck you know." I smile and slide my lips off his neck, until they collide so perfectly back into his again.

I grope his mouth, run my hands up his waist and listen to the striking thump of a heartbeat. Body ecstatically shivering above mine. His sickly sweet smell intoxicating my mind every time I nipped down at his bottom lip and fondled with his neck.

"Wait-ugnh" he choked and winded his head back, hitting it against the wall.

"Hng-switch-huck" he moaned and I walked away from the wall, setting him down on the couch before me very gently.

Working my way up to him, straddling him with just both of my knees on either sides of his hips, just to keep my lips on his.

Fondling with his body and tormenting his mouth. Curling my way around his body. Slowly bringing both of his hands above his head with a hand locked down to his wrist. I sighed and dragged a hand down to his stomach.

Sliding my fingers underneath the hem of his jacket, grazing every inch of his skin. Just to feel him against me, body jolting, moans from his lips. My name on his mouth.

"haa haa-hgg" he moaned and frowned pushing his shoulders up against the couch, trying to find room despite the tiny environment.

"You okay?" I coed and wrapped my fingers around his waist, just to run my hands further up his chest.

"yeah-sh-i-mhm!?" he cried out loudly, dipping his head just to close his eyes

What a hassle, I ruffled a hand through my hair before lifting the bottom of his jacket up to his chest

"ha-haa-what are you-huudoing?"

"Craig!?" he squirmed and I smiled, pressing my tongue up against his stomach and fondling my way up to the fine toned edges of his body, just to keep both of my hands situated on his waist. Touching every part of him, while melting my sweet kisses all around his body.

Picking at his body until all I could hear were the moans leaving his mouth.

"Slow the fu-hng-down!" he moaned and lined his fingers down to the strands of hair atop of my head, lightly aligning the nasty smile I had on my face to his chest. loving how soft his body felt against my hands.

"fuu-h-h" he rocked his body back and I grazed my lips dangerously close to his chest, why does he even have this stupid jacket on? I frowned and pushed the fabric further up his chest, dipping my mouth in between his biceps, sucking, kissing, bruising.

not gonna lie, I had always been open to seeing stuff like this on my phone. But when im actually going at it, I start to realize how fucking good it feels. To have him wrapped around my finger, pushing himself up against my body. Biting his lips until I find myself teasing the blondie.

"s-hhit" he frowns, and swallows in the moans he's been trying to hold back.

"haa-huu-haa" He bites down on his lip and sluggishly wraps his arms around my neck as I work my way up his body. Nipping and circling my tongue around every crevice of skin.

"craig-huu-thiswas-" he sighed and rocked his head back, "This was not the fu-fuckinpoint"

"WACK" he gently scuffed his hands around my wrists and took a deep breath in, exhaustingly looking up at me. I smiled and stopped to look at him.

"Haa" he closed his eyes and finally inhaled sharply, before giving me the worst and most furious eyes ever. Oh shit.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH, THIS WASNT THE POINT" he shook his head and clumsily stood up from the couch pulling me up with him until we made our way over to the door. "Woah what?" I stood up and almost tripped over.

Was I missing the point or something...?

OH...

Oh...

...Haha, sorry babe...