★ 38 | Games ★

Start from the beginning

"Sure Barbie doll, whatever that makes you feel coquette" my words hit him straight to the heart and he flinches. His face, the utter shock on his face makes me laugh. Oh Kenny, what a shame.

We'd be such great friends if you weren't a dick.

"urgh" Tweek suddenly lays low and puts his face against my shoulder. "You okay?" I turn to look around and he gives me a simple "mm" followed by a few slurry words, "little dizzy, I'm fine." He pulls back from my shoulder and grabs back onto his stability.

Dizzy? Now I'm getting worried.
Is it seriously okay to bring him with us?
What if he sees him.
What if the worst happens.
What if-

"Craig, I'll be fine." He grabs onto my shoulder and softly kisses me. so sweet, so warm. And when he pulls back I groan and whip a hand through my hair. I trust you. If you tell me that things are okay, I'll believe you. But...nothing scatters away that one thought at the back of my head.

If's, and why's running around, pinching at my mind.

but I remind myself over and over, until I believe it. Until I believe every word that comes out of my mind. Kenny's coming, Cartman, Butters, and Tweek. Everything will be okay.

"Okay" I sigh, and connect my lips to his forehead.
if this is the last time I kiss you, I want you to know that I love you.

"Kewl guys, let's get going then?" Cartman opens the front door of the house and gestures for us to start heading out.

Right, yeah.
Breathe.
.
.
.

It's 8pm, the streets are covered in old hung lanterns. By now it's stopped snowing, but the snow creates a gentle wisp of air across the ground. It's chilling, soothing, and silent. Dangerously silent, as Butters drives us over to the place. He knows the place, he has the directions on his GPS, tracking the location. Subtle lefts and rights until we meet the end of the road.

Butters turns on his 4-wheel drive and turns left, making the wheels slide over to the other side of the road. Where a murky and snowy ground awaits for the old truck to whisk over. It's bumpy, and foggy. The fog sweeps over the sides of the windows and freezes the edges, crystallizing every speck of the window from the outside.

But Butters looks like he knows what he's doing. He swerves the handle with ease and skims through the trees, being careful to not veer the truck into some huge rocks or bushes.

It feels like forever, holding on tightly to my seat and looking out the window. Smoothly taking in sight of the branches, ghastly intertwining with each other. Once a while scaring a pair of birds and causing them to flock away.

"We're here" Butters stops the car and turns off the engine.

I hadn't even realized.
But now that we're here, my throat curls at itself and I have a hard time swallowing. This is terrifying.

We all walk out the truck and close the door on our way out. It's huge, tall, broken, and heartless. The building lacks life, though despite that, the clerestory windows stay clear and bright amidst the cold.

Beautiful carvings of Jesus on the outside. Hand painted sculptures that build the building's outer pillars, a door roughly beaten but still beautifully etched with wooden carvings.

And sometimes you wonder, how in something so beautiful, could something so tragic ever occur in. When hell came loose around the neighborhood, a devil, creeping house to house like a curse. Sucking the souls of others

Sucking the soul of my own dad.

Fucking frightening, I bite at my bottom lip and groan a little from the blood. I feel it, dripping down my lip. Slipping down the edge of my chin towards the ground. Now the ground has become tainted with my own blood. A bright red, a beautiful red.