...chapter 22...

Devansh pov

Siraj sent us a message that he finished the work in russia,we started to prepare everything within few hours and finally we both locked the door well and abi started to instruct the dogs. "Guards yaar enna reason sollitu vanthalu don't let them in, unless its abi or me, even aara and vedha sonna kooda understood ?" I asked the guards while they nodded their head.

Abi and i both took our bike and checked the guns one last time before racing towards the airport. We got to know that my bastard of a dad is staying in russia with devil rider group, who are biggest mafia gang.

So the plan is that siraj will go to russia and make that bastard think that, i am in russia after him. So, he have to come back here as his second safest place to hide is his home.

We stopped near the airport, and after 30 minutes we noticed a car picking that bastard up. "Abi nee antha car aa follow pannu" he nodded his head. "But be careful" i said this and watched him following the car in a safe distance.

I turned by bike and started to drive in the opposite direction. I stopped the bike when i reached the ware house and my guess was correct, his mens were preparing for a fight.

But guess what they are not gonna come out of this place. I sneekily moved around the warehouse and knocked the guards. I locked the doors so that they could not come out, when i was closing the last door they become alert and started to bang on the door.

I started to set the time on the bomb and throwed it inside. I took my bike and went a few meters away from the warehouse and watched it blast completely.

Again i started to move towards that bastard's house for a final showing. When i went there abi and that bastard were pointing guns at eachothers head. "Naa un edathula iruntha inneram gun aa keezha pottu irupa" i said pointing my gun at his head.

"Unna annaike konnu irukanum" My dad Victor, said gritting his teeth. I laughed loudly. "Un thappu da ****** " i love how he was getting triggered because of me.

All of a sudden a group of mens started to enter inside and victor started to laugh. "Deii loosu***** athu yaaroda aalu nu paaruda" abi said this in a irritated tone. Seriously can't this man enjoy a little bit.

"Hi Mr. Victor Alexander" siraj said this with a axe in his hand. "Yenda ipdi irukinga chai oruthavanuku life aa enjoy panna theriyala innoruthavan ennada na axe eduthutu vanthu irukan sadist da neenga rendu perum" i said this shaking my head is denial.

"Dogs aa vachu thudika thudika saaga adikuravan la itha pathi pesa koodathu" siraj said this which i royally ignored. "Ennada inga vanthu velayantu irukingala ?" Victor glared at us when abi shot his right hand and the gun fell from him.

"Innu konja nerathula en aalunga......" victor didn't complete his sentence when i interrupted and said "ahh un aalunga vanthu oo******, poda dei avanunga sethu inneram kari aagi irupanga" as i said this his face become pale.

"Siraj neeye ivana konnuko but en aasa theera naanu rendu vettu vettikura" i asked him when he handed me the axe. I went towards him. He tried to attack me but poor him, i kicked his chest when he fell back and slashed his left arm from him.

"Wow right hand la otta left hand aa kaanu, sema azhaga irukada enna pethavane" i said this and i heard a couple of chuckles behind me.

"Devansh periya thappu pannitu iruka" he shouted at me and cursed everyone. "Naa  veliya pora ivan voice enaku pudikala" abi went out. "Ok siraj naanu kelambura" i said this not before cutting his right leg fingers.

I throwed the axe to siraj who catched it with ease and i went out. Abi was waiting for me, when i put on my helmet i heard countless loud shouts of victor. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

My mom loved this monster and he killed her. I shook of my thoughts, "are you okay ?" Abi asked me. "Perfectly" i replied and we both started to move away from his home which is soon going to become his graveyard as we planned to burn down the whole place.

We parked our bike before the house which we are staying and removed out helmets only to be welcomed by three dead bodies who were mercilessly torn apart by killer and beast. The bodies have bullet marks too.

We saw some of our guards standing with guns while some of them were cleaning the dogs. We went inside and took bath.

Its already 3 am in the morning. I sneaked inside the blanket and hugged adhya from back. She turned around and snuggled into my neck. "Time enna ansh ? Yen ivlo late ?" She asked me in a sleepy voice. "Ellame mudinjiduchu adhya" i said and burried my face into her chest hugging her more close to me.

She caressed my hair and kissed my forehead. Finnally we can be together adhya without any fear. With only you............

                              The end

Hi everyone only the epilogue is balance........