...chapter 21...

Aaradhya pov

Its been two days since ansh brought us here but they said nothing about why we are here. I know ansh and abi are doing something but I can't ask them why. Even if i do they both will just change the topic or shrug it of with other matters.

"Aara aara inga paaru" sri said pulling my skirt, when i look where she pointing, i saw two huge Great Dane walking infront of ansh and abi. Sri hid behind me looking at the huge dogs.

"Abi ennathu ithu kozhantha iruka edathula ivlo periya naai ethuku kootitu varinga ?" J heard vedha voice behind me, she stood beside me and glared at those two. "Vedha they are well trained" ansh said this while i glared at him.

"Naa thaan ivanga rendu perayu train pannathu, they know our faces well. Namma yarayu onnum pannathu" abi said but we are still not convinced about having these huge murderous dogs around us.

"Sri come here" Ansh called her crouching to her level, when she hid more behind me. "Sri, you trust daddy right ? Come here munchkin" abi said showing his hand and sri slowly came out.

She slowly walked towards them. The dogs just kept looking at sri, following her every moves. As soon as sri reached abi, she hugged him burying her face in his neck. "Kutty inga paaru intha dogs unna onnum pannathu da stroke its head" abi said to sri while stroking one of the dogs head.

Sri slowly brought her shaking hands to the dogs head and pat it slightly. And slowly she started to come out of abi's hold and pat the dog standing beside it. "Abi" vedha gave him a stren look for which abi sighed and called her to speak alone.

Ansh and i stood looking at eachother, while sri is playing with that dog. "So ipoyachu explain pannuvingala illa again naa amaithiya irukanuma ?" I asked this, he sighed and said "unga safety ku thaan adhya" I already guessed it slightly but i have to confirm it.

"Ansh please don't keep me in dark" he sighed and we both sat at the steps of the house looking at sri playing with the dogs.

He started to explain from the beginning, who his dad is ? How we got seperated and Why we are here....

I took his hands in mine, "epavum naa un kooda irupa ansh and we will get over this" he tightened his hold on my hand and rested his head on my shoulder. "Aara intha doggies ku naa per vachu iruka" sri said hopping up and down. When vedha and abi came from the house.

"Enna per munchkin ?" Abi asked her, "ivan per Beast and ivan per killer" sri said this and we all looked at ansh. "What? Yen ellaru enna pakuringa ? I am innocent" ansh said this,

"Yeah right you are innocent, like we don't know about your obsession with violence" vedha said this and went near sri, "ok kutty come, saaptu vanthu namma velayadalam" vedha took sri inside the house.

"Stay away from my kid, you are a bad influence" abi said pointing at ansh and followed vedha inside the house while ansh scoffed at his words.

"Like you are any good" ansh said this and followed abi, while i stood there looking at the two giant dogs. I still couldn't believe that, we need dogs to protect us that to a big one.

I tried to touch their head and good they responded very well by snuggling into my leg. I laughed and put their leash on the entrance and went inside the house.....

Devansh pov

Abi is currently feeding beast and killer. while i am fixing camera on their leash. Suddenly we both heard a notification sound on our phone and i looked at my phone. The moment has come..........i am glad the girls went to bed already ...

To be continued.........