...chapter 12...

Aaradhya pov

Yesterday went away with us completing the day with vedha and abi confessing to eachother. Now i am sitting inside the doctor cabin as she is in meeting with other patients.

After few minutes she came back, "aara are you sure you want to continue ?" I nodded my head at her question slowly she started her treatment and i fell asleep.

"Enna sir ungaluku velai lam irukatha full time en pinnadiye suthuringa ?" I asked ansh who is following me.

"Iruku but atha vida ithu important atha night kooda poi paathukalam" he said coming beside me. "Aahaan" i asked with a raised eyebrow. "Mmmhmmm" he hummed which brought a smile to my face.

We walked for a while and stopped at a place "so unga college vanthuduchu bye madam, enna pathi yosikama class gavaninga" he left waving his hand when i rolled my eyes.

I went inside the campus to see vedha glaring at me with folded hands. "Sari illadi" she said while i wrapped my hands around her neck and pulled her with me. "Sari aakidalam vidu vedha" she shook her head when i smiled.....

But all of a sudden my mind went blank, i was surrounded by dark. When i heard a sinister laugh, i shivered at that sound when i felt my body shaking ...

I opened my eyes to see the doctor rubbing my back. "Relax aara relax you are ok, you are ok" i calmed down after few minutes and nodded my head. I came out of the hospital as the doctor said its enough today.

I suddenly felt like meeting ansh, i took my phone and called abi. "Hello aara ennachu ? Ethachu problem aa ? Vedha epdi iruka?" I sighed. "Relax abi prechana lam illa and vedha is fine. Ipo dev aa paaka mudiyuma ?" He was silent for sometime but later replied.

"Naanga office la thaa iruko location anupura vanthudu" i said ok and cut the call. I received the location and booked cab.

Devansh pov

I wish i could pull out my gun and shoot the b*tch sitting infront of me. "Enna dev yosikura, my deal is beneficial for both of us, nee enaku support panna ennoda model career improve aagum and being my boyfriend you gain a lot you know" she said trying to touch my hand when i pulled my hand back and glared at her.

"Rihana i am not interested, you can leave" i said controlling my anger. "Dev you are being idiotic and remember who my dad is ?  he can make you suffer" she said with a smirk when i chuckled and replied. Her dad is a big shit politician and he have connections in underworld, It's not that i am afraid of them. I just don't want unwanted trouble.

"Your dad is the reason you are still alive inside this room" i said keepoing my gun on the table. She glared at me but soon smiled and got up from the chair and walked towards me.

She opened the top two buttons of her dress and leaned towards me. "You know what ? I really like you and your attitude" before i  could reply.

"But he really hates you and your slutty behaviour" we both turned towards the door and saw adhya standing there glaring at rihana. Adhya walked towards us keeping her bag on the table she pushed rihana a little and sat on my lap.

"I missed you" she whispered in a low voice. I know after yesterday's incident a lot changed but i couldn't stop my heart from pounding. I caressed her hair and wrapped her another hand on her waist. "Enaku call panni irukalam la" she just snuggled more into my neck.

"What the hell ? Who is she?" Adhya slowly moved her head and looked at rihana. "Innuma nee pola ? Veliya podi" i like how my girl is speaking to that b*tch.

"You both will regret this" rihana said stomping her foot and went out. I felt a pinch on my chest after rihana went out "aahh yen ma killuna ?" I asked rubbing the spot.

"Ava thaan pakathula vara na neeyu apdiye utkanthu iruka arivilla" i chuckled "i was about to shoot her" adhya widened her eyes but again layed on my chest hugging my torso.

We stayed like that for a while when she asked me ..........

To be continued........