...chapter 2...

Devansh pov

I am pissed as the meeting with the client went very worst, "sir office polama illa veetuka" abi asked me who is driving the car. "Veetuku po abi" he nodded his head and started to drive the car.

"Shit" abi cursed and by the look at his actions, i guessed someone tampered with the break. Soon our car hit something and i lost my consciousness looking at abi.

Aaradhya pov

We both wake up fortunately with not much pain. I looked around and noticed two men were fainted on the car which hit us. I looked at vedha. "Vaa poi paakalam" we both moved towards the car and i opened the passenger seat. I tapped that man's face but he didn't wake.

I looked over vedha to see she had tears in her eyes and was staring at the man in the driver seat. "Eii vedha vedha ambulance ku call pannudi" she came out of the trance and called the ambulance. She went with them in the ambulance while i drived the scooty.

As i arrived at the hospital, i was informed that both of them were taken to ICU. I saw vedha sitting infront of the ICU shedding silent tears. I don't know why but even my heart feels some kind of weird pain looking at them.

The doctor came out. "Doctor avangaluku ipo epdi iruku?" I asked her. "Rendu peruku periya adi lam illa oruthar innu konja nerathula ezhunthuduvaru innoruthar------" before she could complete her sentence, the man in the driver seat came out of the ICU.

"Sir sir enna panringa neenga rest edukanu" the doctor hurried towards the man. But he said "mam naa nalla thaan iruka, epo sir aa discharge pannalam nu sollunga naa poi formalities mudichitu vara" i was dumbfounded by his statement. Have you ever heard of patient dealing with the formalities.

"Formalities lam mudichachu ipo poi rest eduka mudiyuma mudiyatha ?" Vedha asked glaring at the man. He looked at her surprised but didn't said anything and sat down near her.

I was looking at them confused while that man is sleeping peacefully in vedha's shoulder. Vedha looked at me. "Ullara irukavarum kannu muzhichathuku aprm solra" i nodded my head.

Soon that man was shifted to the general ward. "Aara nee poi saapdu po" vedha said to me. "Neenga rendu perum poi saapdunga naa sir aa paathukura" that man said. Vedha didn't spare a glance at him and pulled me with her to the canteen.

We had the idly in silent which was awkward. I have a lot of questions to ask. Who are they ? What is her relationship with them ? Buti couldn't ask anything.

After eating we again settled inside the room. I was sitting near the bed while vedha and that man were having a staring competition. I don't know when but soon my eyes started to close on their own.

Vedha pov

"Vedha" i heard abi calling me but i paid no heads to his words. "Enna paaru di" i still didn't look at him. "Aaah ammma" i heard him shout.

"Ennachu ? Engayavathu valikutha ?" I asked him and checked on him. But he was calm. I looked at his face to see him staring at me. I glared at him and was about to move when he pulled me and i sat beside him.

"Enna thaan di un prechana ?" His grip is tight on my wrist. I started to smack him. "Naa evlo bayantha theriyuma unga rendu perayu apdi paathapo" he caught both my hands. "Chinna buisness problem ma athaan onnu aagalaye" he said this.

"Innu ethana naalaiku ?, anga paaru avaluku onnume purila aana naa sonna nu onnum kekama iruka, avala paakave paavama iruku abi" he caressed my hair. "Seekiram sari aagidum" i laid my heads on his shoulders and looked at aara who is holding dev's hand in her sleep.

Kadavule seekiram ivanga rendu perum seranum - i thought this in my mind and closed my eyes as sleep took over me.

To be continued........