...chapter 1...

Devansh pov

Looking down at the busy town of Chennai. I wondered how she is ? What she is doing ? And when will I get a chance to meet her again ?

I felt my phone vibrating. Only to learn that my PA abilash is calling me. I let out a deep sigh and started to move out of my office.

After a quick journey of 20 minutes I get down from my car not before wearing my mask. As i entered inside everyone greeted me which I reciprocate with a nod.

Entering into my cabin i was greeted with a blank face given by my PA. Witnessing him smiling is the rarest thing I could ask for.

"Sir, the person who ordered the 1feet gold and 5 feet marble statue is not satisfied with the result and want to cancel it" godd! Another day and another headache

"What's her problem now already she rejected all of our designs and selected this design after a long time and now is refusing to accept it ?" This kind of problems just eat the shit out of my mind.

"And she is demanding a meet with you" finally i moved my eyes from the file to his face to see that he is giving me a look which screams 'its because of you'

"So the design and whatever is not her problem ?" He gave me short nod. one of the thing I am really glad for having him as my PA is he can see through a person most of the time.

"Ok then arrange a meeting with her at ***** hotel for tomorrow dinner"  then we carried on with our works. At 9pm i sent abilash home, as i was in no mood to travel around i entered in the relaxation room inside my cabin.

Bringing the comforter upto my chest and starred at the huge portrait opposite to my bed which is kept in a way that i will wake up looking at that portrait.

( Imagine sk like this guys )

Its her, who i have been longing for and at the same time who i have been keeping away from me.

My eyes soon closed on its own......

Aaradhya pov

I running my last laps for today along my friend, vedha "aaru today we have to close our cafe at 3 pm, you remember we have a birthday party order right ?" She asked me as we both sat on the bench in the park wiping our sweats.

"Yeah, don't worry" we both got up and moved towards our flat to get ready.

"Aaru come fast its already 9.30" i heard vedha shouting at top of her lungs while i applied kajal. Goddd, sometimes she behave like my mother-in-law.

"How many times do i have to say aaru BE ON TIME ? Did god forget to fix the term punctuation in your head ?....." Here goes her ranting mode, seriously i pity her future daughter in law.

"Don't worry vedha, look we reached our cafe on time" i said as she parked our scooty while i opened the cafe and changed the closed sign board. "Yeah, we are on time because today universe decide to help us by not making any traffic" she rolled up her eyes and went inside the kitchen while i settled our things in the cashier table and started to wipe the tables.

We didn't appoint any other workers as we think we both are enough for our cafe.

*Clink*

I heard a bell sound which means we are about to start our day as usual with our orders.

"Aara cake la chota bheem and ben10 rendume irukanu as its a twin's birthday." She said this when she saw me arranging the cake layers. I nodded my head and started to drape the fondant.

We closed the cafe at 3 pm and i finished the cake at 3.30 which is late for a 6pm party according to my vedha mother-in-law.

We went in time to the party and arranged the cake at the table after settling the payment we started to move towards our apartment.

"Vedha sema tired aa iruku di pesama inga ethavathu kadaila saaptu polama ?" She looked at me through the mirror and nodded her head.

We spotted a road side shop from far and decided to move towards it when a car came crashing right onto our beautiful scooty and we were thrown out of our vehicle............

           ...................To be continued.................