...chapter 4...

Devansh pov

I am sitting near the reception with adhya and vedha while abi is dealing with the formalities. "Neenga rendu perum orunaal cafe ku vaanga summa hangout pola irukum" vedha said this while adhya nodded with a smile.

"Kashtam thaan but try panro" i said this and j noticed adhya have been stealing glances at me from time to time. "Vedha avan enna panran nu poi paara romba nerama receptionist ta pesate thaan irukan" vehda nodded her head and moved away.

"Sight straight aave adikalam naa onnu thappa nenachika maata" i said switching seats near adhya. She frowned at me and said "naa onnu ungala sight adikala" i gave her a teasing smile. While she huffed and said "you seem weirdly familiar, etho romba naal therinja pola even abi" i wish i could hug her and say everything but restained myself.

"Maybe i am too handsome that i look like your dreamboy" she again glared at me while i shrugged my shoulders. Soon they both came and we left. "Neengalu enga kooda car la vaanga unga scooty aa guards eduthutu varuvanga" the girls refused while sighed and left to my house.

"Sir, she is dead" abi said this once we started to move in the car. But now i am driving the car while he is sitting in the passenger seat. "Yaaru ?" I was confused about who he is referring to. "The girl we met yesterday" i partly guessed her intentions of meeting me will be different but now it's confirmed.

I stopped at the parking "ulla vaa abi innerathula enga po pora" i invited him inside. "Illa sir paapa veetula thaniya iruka" i slapped my self mentally "sorry da avala maranta, ethana thadava solli iruka office veliya sir nu koopdatha nu" he just nodded and drove of to his home.

I went inside the lift and pressed 10th floor where my house is located. As soon as i entered inside i throwed away my shoes and loosened my shirt buttons. I went inside kitchen and took a whiskey bottle from the cooler.

I started to drink to numb the pain which my heart is undergoing. Seeing her upclose to me but i couldn't do anything, couldn't say anything. My heart aches To hug her, kiss her, cuddle her.

Soon my vision started to blur and i felt falling down before closing my eyes.

Aaradhya pov

"Ansh vidu ansh aahhh" i fell on the bed while someone is tickling me. "Ennayeva old man nu solra unna" he again started to chase me when i again ran away from him.

"Aadhya nillu" i turned around and winked at him. But it didn't feel like me, i was wearing a salwar which i rarely wear. And my hairs were braided.

Suddenly i felt my dress becoming wet and saw blood oozing out from my waist. "An....sh" i whispered before closing my eyes.

I woke with a jerk. "Aara ennachu ? Aara inga paaru, yendi azhara ?" I turned to the voice to see vedha looking at me with concern and she wiped my eyes and i realise, i was crying.

"Onnula vedha etho......" I tried to remember my dream but only some glimpse were left behind. Now i dunno why i cried. But i remember i was with a man. "Onnu yosikama thoongu, etho ketta kanavu" i patted my back and hugged me to sleep.

I couldn't sleep for a long time but eventually closed my eyes.

To be continued...........