... chapter 14...

Aaradhya pov

"Maa unaku nyabagam varanum nu romba lam stress pannikatha, nyabagam varala naalu paravala we can create new memories" we are sitting in the beach cafe as our first date when he said this holding my hand.

I placed my hands above his and said, "i wanna remember everything about us and when i do, i will confess my feelings for you" he smiled and our order arrived.

"Kadavule seekiram nyabagam vanthudanum, erkanave neraya wait panta" i chuckled to his prayer and slapped his arms playfully. "Vanthudum vanthudum" we both shared a lot of things and some glimpse of our past came to my mind when i heard him answering my questions.

I remembered our first date, first fight, our make outs. When we were done eating, we decided to walk on the beach. "Ansh enaku oruthavanga......" I was going to say about the the man in that dark room when his phone rang.

"Hello who is this ?" Ansh asked the person on the other side ..

...........

"Siraj venda" i could see ansh becoming angry..

...........

After cutting the call ansh groaned running his finger through his hair.

"Ansh ennachu ?" I am worried as why ansh is reacting like this. "Adhya vaa veetuku polam" he pulled my hands and i moved behind him silently. He drove the car in the maximum speed and I didn't question him.

"He kidnapped abi, vedha and sri" i widened my eyes and tears pooled in my eyes. "Ya...yaaru ?" My voice broked. "Siraj, ellathuku avan thaan karanam" he punched the steering wheel, soon we reached his mansion and he brought me inside.

"Adhya don't open the door for anyone, i will make sure they three are safe" he said cupping my face. When he was near the entrance, he looked at me and came running towards me.

He hugged me tightly which i reciprocated. He gave me strong forhead kiss when the tears rolled down my cheek. He ran out of the house, leaving me with fear inside my heart.

Its been 30 minutes since ansh went out and i am feeling that something bad is going to happen. The door bell rang and moved towards the door, with my shaky hands i looked through the peek hole and saw sri standing there.

I hurriedly opened the door and hugged her. "Sri unaku onnu illa la, nalla thana iruka ?" I checked her when i felt a pain in the back of my head and soon everything blacked out, the last thing i saw was sri's tear filled face.

Devansh pov

After dropping adhya, i drove to the plave which siraj mentioned in the call. After reaching there i was welcomed by a mist and soon lost my conscious.

When i woke up i saw myself tied to a pillar, "dei siraj ***** ***** engada iruka ?" I couldn't control my anger. I started to struggle but ended up in vain.

"Cool buddy, un friend kaaga un lover aa vittutiye pa" he said with a smirk on his face which made my heart stop for a second. Siraj clapped his hands and the lights were switched on. Abi, vedha are tied in a chair while sri is weeping near them.

My adhya is also tied to a chair but she is unconscious. I saw abi and vedha are very tired and are struggling to open their eyes.

"Siraj un prechana en kooda thaan avangala vidu" i said in a calm voice. He laughed historically and said. "Epo sir villan la irunthu hero va maaruninga ?" He said with a smirk which made me curl up my fist.

I saw adhya started to shiver suddenly, following my gaze Siraj too noticed her. "Achacho enna pa un lover ipdi nadungura ? Edhachu prechana iruka enna ?" He asked me. But before getting angry at him, i , myself don't know what happened to her.

She was sweating a lot and keeps mumbling something..........

To be continued......