...chapter 3...

Devansh pov

I opened my eyes but closed it immediately due to the light, i opened it and was about to move my hand when i noticed it being stuck in something or rather held by someone.

I looked beside to my adya holding my hand like she always do, but how is she here ? Did she remember everything? A sudden rush of panic and excitement filled my heart.

I looked around the room to see abi and vedha sleeping while sitting besides eachother. Its only 2 in the morning. I caressed adya hair. "Romba miss panna di unna" i took her hand and kissed it.

But she twitched in her sleep, so i kept her hand back and acted like sleeping. After sometime, i again woke up this time not disturbing her but only looking at her.

Godd how bad i have missed her. "Innu evlo naalaiku sir ipdiye paathutu irupinga ?" I heard vedha's voice. I sighed "ivala yen vedha inga kootitu vantha ?" She rolled her eyes. "Aama. Enaku aasa paaru en thangatha unta kootitu varanum nu. Nee vandiya kondu vanthu Kolla paathiye athu enga rendu pera thaan" she and her useless talks.

"En adya iruka kulla naa epdi apdi pannuva ?" She is sleeping like a baby keeping her head on my bed. "Apo naa mattu iruntha konnu irupa ?"  She asked me for which i replied "itha nee kekanuma ?".

She twisted her lips and woke up abi. He asked about my well being for what i said i am perfectly alright. Again adya twitched in her sleep. She woke up and looked around for sometime.

She seemed to be observing the surrounding. When she realised she was holding my hand she jerked away from me. I already miss the warmth but i gave her a small smile.

"Aaru ivanga ennoda friends ithu Devansh and ithu abilash, dev thaan AD architects oda CEO aprm abilash dev oda PA" after vedha introduced us, adya nodded her head.

She stood and went near vedha and murmured something in her ears while vedha too mumbled something in adya's ear.

This went on for sometime with both of them whispering to eachother. "Sari naanga rendu perum poi unga rendu peruku samachu eduthutu varo rendu peru rest edunga" vedha said this and was about to go.

"Illa vedha engaluku vela-----" one glare from vedha is enough to shut abi's mouth. And he looked away while i chuckled at both of them. "Naanga varo" adya said this and went behind vedha.

"Ipo enna panrathu ?" Abi asked me for which i shrugged my shouldersand said "ellathuku karanamanavanga yaarunu seekiram kandupudikanum nu artham" abi looked at me with a blank face. Seriously its hard to say what he is thinking.

"Naa aaradhya vayu ungalayu pathi kekura" i sighed and said "theriyala" but it came out more like a whisper. He too let out a sigh and sat on the chair.

And started to scroll his mobile, while i am lying in the bed and scrolling my mobile.

Aaradhya pov

"Avanga rendu peruku enna pudikum nu sollu di" i said to vedha who is drying her hair. "Ethayachu onnu seidi, avanungaluku soru podurathey perusu" she replied moving to the balcony.

"Velayadatha vedha ozhunga sollu" she sighed and said. "Dosa and tomato chutney pannu, uyiraye kudupan" i nodded my head and started to make it.

I packed them in two cups while vedha arranged the food for us in plates. "Vedha innaiku half day cafe ku leave vitralama ?" She nodded her head as they both will be discharged in the afternoon.

We both again went to the hospital and arranged the food for them. "Rendu peru saaptu en kai pakkuvam epdi irukunu sollunga" vedha said this while they both started to eat.

"Kevalama poi sollatha" devansh said this and abilash continued "ithu nee pannathu illanu pachaya therithu" i chuckled while vedha pouted at them. "Romba naalaiku aprm veetu saapadu saapdura thanks" devansh said this with a smile which made his dimples to come out and even some butterflies in my stomach.

?????pov

"Un kitta kudutha orey vela avana seduce panrathu atha kooda unnala ozhunga panna mudila la, nee uyiroda irunthu oru use um illa" a man said this to the girl, lying before him with lot of bruises on her body.

She is saying something but it is not Audible as she don't even have energy to speak while that man shot her straight on the head.

"Clear this crap" he said to the men standing in the room.

To be continued........