...chapter 9...

Aaradhya pov

I woke with a jerk and looked around to see i am still in the doctor's cabin. "Aara relax relax" i wiped my forehead. "Innaiku session pothum nee veetuku poi nalla thoongu, like i said you can't remember everything in a day it takes time, so neeye unna stress pannikatha" i nodded my head.

"And aara itha naa oru doctor aa sollala un amma oda friend aa solra antha rendu varsham nee enga iruntha nu kooda enaku theriyathu, but antha rendu varusham thaan romba santhosama iruntha nu unnoda diary aa paathu thaan therinjikita" she hands me a diary.

I opened the front page to see my name and ansh..... I closed the diary and went out of the cabin thanking the doctor. She is my mom's friend who looked after me most of the times. I knew i went under a serious accident and i lost my memories of five years.

I thought vedha said Everything which i forget but when i saw devansh and abilash. I don't think she did. That is why i started to come to the sessions.

While returning home, i saw a pani puri stall. I bought a parcel and drove to home. As soon as i opened the door i saw vedha and sri sleeping on the couch. While sri is lying on top of vedha.

I went to refresh and they both were awake when i came back. "Vedha pani puri vaangitu vanthu iruka vaa saapdalam" vedha nodded her head. "Aiii pani puri" sri jumped around and hugged me by my neck.

While i chuckled and said"I am gonna spoil her a lot" vedha glared and said. "I am gonna beat you a lot" i just shrugged while arranging the pani puris in plates.

After eating, we all watched harry potter and sri went to sleep on the second movie. While i layed on vedha's lap. She was caressing my hair. "Vedha abi kitta pesuniya" she sighed and shooked her head as no.

"Its your wish to choose but don't loose him vedha, unna romba love panraru" she didn't reply anything. While i layed on her lap and slept.

"Aara aara" i felt someone tapping my shoulders, i opened my eyes to see its sri. I looked around and noticed vedha slept sitting with me in her lap. I got up.

"Ennachu kutty ?" I asked her while she showed me vedha's phone. "Appa pesuraru" i took the phone from sri and spoke to abi.

"Abi ennachu ?" I asked. "Onnula aara, nethu evening veetuku vanthuta nu mattu sollitu vedha phone cut pannita athaan..." I sighed and replied everything is fine and vedha is sleeping

"Sri ya naa vanthu pick up pannikava ?" He asked me. "Illa abi innaiku ava enga kooda cafe varatu, evening vedha vanthu unga veetula viduva, kedaikira chance aa use pannikanum purinjitha" i said the last sentence in a low voice while he chuckled and said okay.

I cut the call and woke up vedha. "Poi kelambu di erkanave cafe ku neraya naal leave vittuto" vedha streched her body and went to refresh with sri.

After an hour we all settled in the dining hall with bread toast and omlettes. While eating we heard a calling bell sound.

"Naa pora naa pora" sri ran first while i walked behind her. As soon we opened the door sri shouted while i closed my eyes and hugged sri hiding her face in the crook of my neck.........

To be continued......

Happy new year everyone..

Hope this year will be better than past and you all have a wonderful life ahead.

Enjoy your days with a smile

Always remember that, its not a bad life just a bad day.......

Bye bye.......