...chapter 18...

Devansh pov

I am looking at adhya who is sleeping in my chest hugging my torso, i caressed her hair when she snuggled more into me. I looked at the time and its just 5 in the morning.

I still couldn't accept the fact that viraj is no more in this world and all of this is because of my bastard of a dad. To be true he just married my mom for heir and when i refused to follow his way, he decided to destroy me.

I was thinking about the plan which siraj discussed with me and abi. I sighed and picked up my phone. I dialled a number and waited for the call to be picked up.

"Hello boss" i sighed at his playful voice. "Konjamachu vayasuku etha pola pesuda aprm mothala boss nu koopduratha niruthu" i chidded him but received a chuckle from the other end.

"Sari atha vidu thalaiva ipo enna prechana ?" I closed my eyes in irritation. "Ithuku boss evalavo paravala" i murmured under my breath. "Antha aalu enga irukan nu trace pannu da" i received no reply for a moment but after few seconds he replied.

"Nee ok nu sonna avana kolla kooda ready, location thana innu rendu naal la kedachidu" i said ok and cut the call. How many rivals does this bastard have ?. I looked at adhya and her calm morning face just calmed my mind.

Slowly i felt movement from adhya, she opened her eyes slightly. "Good morning di chellakutty" she smiled and nodded her head still with a half closed eyes. Suddenly she opened her eyes fully and looked at me with wide eyes. She pulled the duvet to herself and slightly pushed me away from her covering herself with the duvet.

"Naa enna first time aa di paakura ipdi react panra ?" I said moving close to her, when she whined closing her face with the duvet. I chuckled and hugged her over the duvet and said "Azhaga iruka di" she slowly removed the duvet from her face.

"I love you ansh" i smiled and pecked her lips. "Love you too thangameyy" she giggled at my words, "yendi sirikura ?" She smiled and replied, "nee koopdura nicknames lam nalla iruku ansh" i chuckled and rubbed my beard in her neck while she started to laugh.

I stopped when she was out of breath. "Sari di thoongu mani 5.30 thaan aaguthu" i said and she nodded her head. "Mothala itha trim pannu etho devadas pola" she said pulling my beard hardly. "Aah valikuthu vidri" i rubbed my jaw while she smiled and pecked me cheeks.

"Good night da devadas" she said this and again slept while pushing me on to bed and lying on top of me. "Raatchasi" i smiled and hugged her closely.

Soon sleep took over me.....

Aaradhya pov

I woke up and saw ansh is not with me. I went to bathroom and completed my needs. I worr his shirt and went downstairs to see my man speaking with someone in the call.

"Aama da adhya kooda iruntha athaan phone paakala....mm.....naanga safe aa thaan iruko abi neenga safe aa irunga" i slowly make baby steps towards him making sure that he doesn't notice me.

He cut the call and suddenly pulled me without turning back and i fell onto his lap. "Aahh" he hugged me around me waist tightly. "Oi thirutu poona enna di panra ?" He asked me and i gasped looking at his face.

 "Oi thirutu poona enna di panra ?" He asked me and i gasped looking at his face

I caressing his cheeks. "Cute uh ansh nee" i smooched his cheeks. "Naana neeya ?" He asked me when i blushed.  "Vedha sri lam epdi irukanga ?" I asked him playing with his trimmed beard.

"Un tholla illama nimmathiya irukanga" i glared at him. "Enna di apdi paakura ? Enna pannuva ?" He asked me when i bit hid cheeks hardly that my teeth marks looked like a row of dimples.

"Aah adiye raatchasi vidri valikuthu aahh" he rubbed his cheeks and glared at me for which i actioned like biting him again. "Emma thaaye aala vidu" he said this while placing me down on the couch and running away from me.

"Intha jenmathuku vida mata" i said running after him, we chased eachother and enjoyed the day with eachother.......

To be continued.......

Ok guys,
As usual i am going to ask and you all are going to ignore. Anyway,

Support me by following my profile and if you like the chapter vote for it and comment your thoughts.

Bye bye