...chapter 13...

Devansh pov

We stayed like that for a while when she asked me "would you still choose me over anyone in this world ?" She was playing with my shirt button waiting for me to answer but i couldn't stop my mind from rewinding our past.

We are sitting in the balcony of my house, when adhya suddenly started to beat me. "Oii yendi adikura reason sollitu adi" i tried to defend myself. She calmed down and replied.

"Inga paaru da poruki epdi kaduchu vachu iruka nu" she said pointing at the marks on her neck and collar bones. "That's my love babygirl" she scoffed at my reply and said.

"Ipdiye naa pona vedha enna kalaiche kondruva" i chuckled a bit and made her sit comfortably between my legs while she leaned on my chest.

"Ansh" she called me while i hummed as response playing with her hair .

"would you still choose me if you have given the chance to have the top models in the world ?" Adhya asked comfortably lying in my arms

"That sounds cringe" i replied with a chuckle.

"Just say the answer will you ?" Adhya hurried me. I stayed calm for sometime making her impatient.

"Well I wil--" as i was about to say the answer, a loud shooting sound was heard followed by a loud gasp from adhya. Before i could realise i found myself covered in blood which is not mine.

I looked at adhya and saw a bullet mark near her collarbone. I picked her up and ran towards the door when someone pushed the door from outside and made me fall back.

"Anshh ansh ennachu ?" I felt someone shaking me and came back to reality. I saw adhya looking at me worried. She wiped my face and i realise i have been crying.

"Ansh yen azhara ennachu ?" I didn't reply instead i hugged her tight burying my face in the crook of her neck. She patted my head when i snuggled more into her.

She silently patted my head for sometime. When i spoke "Its always you" she hugged me tight and we stayed like that for sometime. When we heard a knock, adhya moved to the opposite chair and i groaned.

"Come in" i said and the door was opened by abi. "Enna dev innu uyiroda iruka ?" I was confused by abi's question. He came towards the table and kept a file. While adhya chuckled at his question.

"Thanks abi nee mattu Location anupala na ivan panra thirutu thanam lam theriyama poi irukum" adhya said. And that's when i realised abi became a traitor. "Unna ....." I stood up to beat him but he was fast enough to run towards the door.

"Innaiku ella work um over so enjoy your time and i am going to meet my girl bye bye" saying this he ran out of the room.

We both looked at eachother and chuckled.

"So my dear crush, can you come with me on a date ?" Adhya asked me when i widened my eyes, "you remember ?" I asked her when she smiled a Little and said. "Etho konjam" i know she is trying hard to remember but i remember that day very well.

After our first meet, i couldn't stop myself from wondering how she knew my name, so i went to her house but stoped at the street end and waited for her.

When i saw her coming, i climed down the car. At first she was surprised to see me but soon she smiled and walked towards me. "Hi" she said in a low voice. "Um hi ...athu nethu.. ungaluku epdi enna theriyu ?" She chuckled at my question.

"2 years aa ungala follow panra ithu kooda therilana epdi ?" I widened my eyes. "Hello... Hello ungala love panra nu nenaikathinga verum crush thaan. Paaka nalla vaata saatama iruntha paaka thana thonum" i was still shocked by her confession when she started to move past me

"Aana naa ungala paathathe illaye ?" She again chuckled. "Neenga entha ponna sir pathu irukinga ?" I smiled sheepishly at her questions..

I think that's where it all started, my beautiful dream as well as my dreadful nightmare......

Siraj pov

"Sir neenga sonna ellam mudinjiduchu" i looked at my PA and smirked. Soon i will be the only ine at power there will be no dev......

To be continued.........