Part-35 (Last Part)

In the morning when he woke up he didn't see you on the bed. He remembered the previous night and was  stunned after realizing what he had done. When his eyes went to the bedsheet his eyes widened and he got shocked. Because the bedsheet was fully stained with blood.
He scared too much and started finding you..

Rii: y..y/n.. y/n..
He saw you on the floor. You are sitting while covering a blanket. You are still crying.. he ran to you.
Rii: y/n.. y/n I'm sorry. I didn't realize. I was not in sense
Y/n: .....
Rii: why are you not looking at me?!
Y/n: .....
Rii: y/n please. Is it hurting where let me check. I will fix it. Please Don't stay like that
But you are not looking at him just still sitting silent and tears are falling from your eyes. he whipped your tears again saying..
Rii: why are you covering the blanket..

He removed the blanket and saw your full body has His bite marks. Especially on the chest. Your boo*bs are cut for his bite and blood drops are already frozen.
After seeing he was just stunned. He started crying. He hugged you but your chest couldn't take his touch.

Y/n: ahhh..
Rii: y/n I'm sorry. I will never do it again in the future. Please forgive me please.. *crying*

You didn't replied but said..

Y/n: I can't walk to the washroom..
Rii: I.. I'm helping.. *he whipped his tears and said*

He let you sit on the bathtub. The cut areas are burning from the touch of water. He is watching your screaming and just in a shock. It's like his tears are not stopping from falling. He dress up you and made you sit on bed. After that he went to downstairs.. Raj ran to him and hugged him

Raj: papa. You know?! Granny gave me chocolates.
Riyaz caressed on his hairs and tried to smile a little bit.
Y/m: is everything alright Riyaz.

She asked because his face was darkened and anyone could say he cried.

Rii: yes momma. Everything is okay.
Y/m: where is y/n?!
Rii: actually she is not feeling well. She said she will eat in her room.
Y/m: okay I'm bringing food for her.
Rii: you have a rest and give it to me.
Riza: Raj. Come here..
Raj ran to Riza and Riyaz brought the food for you.
Riyaz went to room to feed you. You are still crying in pain.
Rii: y/n.. eat something. You have to take medicine.
Y/n: Riyaz am I a toy to you??
Rii: of course not. You don't know how much importance of you in my life. I'm saying sorry for previous night.
Y/n: I said you before. I don't like that Riyaz who yells at me and hurts me. I don't like that rude guy.

He hugged you and said..

Rii: I'm so sorry y/n.. I will never hurt you. And I'm never going to broke my promise again. Yesterday I couldn't came earlier just because I was having leave for a week. But you didn't wait for me and came alone.
Y/n: sorry. I will never gonna do that again.. *hugged back*

Rii: you know I was just feeling like a stripper previous night. You were just using me and I felt like I am no one to you.
Rii: I will never do it again.. okay let me go I have to bring medicines for you.
Y/n: hmm. *you left him*

He layed you to the bed.. and went for a pharmacy. And brought medicines for you.

Rii: y/n.. take this medicines..
You got and took medicines..
Y/n: Riyaz... Where is Raj?! He didn't came to me from morning.
Rii: he is with Riza dii. Y/n tell me one thing.
Y/n: hmm.
Rii: whom you love more. Me or Raj?!
Y/n: of course Raj. Not you okay.
Rii: what?!
You started laughing from his behavior.
Y/n: you were saying me I'm childish. But you are talking like a child.
Rii: yeah yeah I know. Y/n listen *serious tone*
Y/n: hmm.
Rii: I'm very happy to have you in my life. You knows when I needs what and about my mood. Thank you for caring me.
Y/n: friends never says sorry.
Rii: ohh. I just forgotten. You are my bestie right?! Tharki..
Y/n: what? What did you just said khadoos..
Rii: you are tharki and my tharki. I love you y/niee
Y/n: I love you too khadoos.. now give me a hug..

He smiled a little and hugged you. Suddenly Raj came there..

Raj: momma. Papa. Where's my hug?!
You both shocked and broke the hug..
Y/n: R..Raj you.
Rii: come here.. *raised his hands*
You both hugged him.
Raj: papa. I want a baby sister.
Y/n: what?! Why you want a baby sister.
Raj: Riza aunt said my baby sister will play with me everytime. I want a sister.
Rii: so y/n.. your loving son is wanting a sibling.
Raj: papa. Please.
Rii: I don't know. Ask your momma.
Raj: momma...
Y/n: okay.
Rii: okay???
Y/n: hmm.
Rii: yeassss. *He kissed on your cheek.*
And Raj kissed your another cheek.

[The End]