Part-10

*You are crying while walking on the road*
But there were some boys who were looking at you..

*They whistles*

Boy 1: where are you going darling..
Boy2: just look at us for once..
Boy3: crying alone huh?
Boy4: wanna cry on our bed.. *started laughing awkwardly*

You wiped your tears and started walking quickly.. if I say you are walking it will be wrong. You started running.. but one of them came in front of you.

??: You can't go away from us.. at first you have to satisfy us. After that we will decide what we should do with you..

You got very scared and started yelling..

Y/n: help... Somebody help.....

They grabbed your mouth and now you can't make any noise..
They forcefully took you to an old house.. you can feel that people don't come in this place..they are wanting to do bad with you but you're not letting them to get them what they want.. that's because they started hitting you.. you are screaming..

Y/n: someone please help....

At Riyaz's side..
He started finding you everywhere madly at the road..

Rii: it's my mistake to let you alone over here. Where are you. Y/n... Y/n... Please this is not the time to play hide&seek.. y/n.. y/n...

But he hear screaming sound coming from an old house..
.....
Y/n: please let me go.. I'm begging for my life to you..
??: What do you think we will let you go from here?! You are the target for our night..*laughing*
Y/n: please..
They started hitting you again...
??: You talks very much. Which we don't need..

They started ripping your clothes..
You started screaming more louder. But they grabbed your mouth again..
You're crying with your closed eyes.. but suddenly you felt which boy was forcing you he wasn't up on you. You opened your eyes slowly.. and saw Riyaz is hitting them randomly..

he almost fighted with all of the boys.. they ran from there after got beat from him. But he is randomly punching on that boy's face who was forcing me..
Rii: how dare you touch my property. I will kill you today..

That boy wasn't able to handle Riyaz anymore he pulled Riyaz with all the energy and ran from there...

Then he ran to me.. but I was hiding my body. Because my clothes are ripped.. many parts of my body are showing...
He understood that and started finding my dupatta.. when he found he folded my body with it...

Tears are dropping from your eyes.. you aren't  able to look at him.. because you're feeling too helpless...
But Riyaz started crying..

Rii: y/n.. y/n look I'm here. Now no one can come close to you.. look at me..
Y/n:..........
Rii: look at me once y/nieee. See there is only me... You're safe.. let's go from here..

You tried to stand up and you didn't have that ability.. they couldn't do anything wrong with you but how much they hitted you. You can't even stand..

Rii: y/niee... Is it hurting..
*You noded*

He is supposed to pick you up but you screamed When he touched you

Y/n: ahhhh..

He understood he can't even touch you because of your pain.. he doesn't know what he should do ...
He also sat near you.. you're still looking at the other side..  but he is still looking at your face with his teary eyes.. at a moment you fall asleep with this condition.. he also slept while looking at your face..

....
At midnight. It is started raining outside. They are sleeping

Riyaz pov:

Suddenly I felt someone is holiding me tightly. I opened my eyes and saw y/n is hugging me. I hear she is saying something in her sleep.. it's like..

Y/n: I hate you..  you left me.. I won't let you go anywhere..

I didn't touch her. Because If I touch her to move she will woke up..
I started crying...
I'm so sorry y/n.  I won't leave you again.. if anything happens to.. I won't leave you.. suddenly he felt that y/n's body is too warm than normal..
Rii: oh shiittt.. she's having fever. Now what should I do..
He got an idea and hugged you back..

He also don't know when he fallen asleep..

Next morning..
They are awake because of they hear some noises..
When they opened their eyes.. they say their was too many people who were arounding over them....

You both got up..
While you're sleeping unknowingly your dupatta moved from your body.. and your ripped clothes are showing your body..