Part-29

It's the afternoon time. Riyaz got a call and he went from there. You noticed that when he gets any call he goes from home. For your curiosity you followed him. He went at a park where shanaya was waiting for him. Riyaz went to Shanaya. Shanaya saw you.

Shanaya: oh so you are following him huh. Okay let's finish this chapter now..(in mind)

Then Shanaya hugged Riyaz to show y/n.

Y/n pov:

Wth. How dare this mf* touched my husband. I will kill this churail today no one can stop me.

Riyaz felt embarrassed and when he will try to remove her then when you came there and grabbed her hair.

Y/n: how dare you touch him. *Floating in anger*

(You slapped her hardly)
Riyaz saw a gun with Shanaya and fear Started working on him. He removed her from you.

Y/n: Riyaz leave today I will kill her.

Shanaya thought you will misunderstand Riyaz and went from there crying. She glared at Riyaz. Riyaz understood and take you out from there.

Rii: what are you doing??
Y/n: what are you doing with her.
Rii: y/n go back to home
Y/n: Riyaz..
Rii: I said go back to home. *Shouting*
Y/n: you're shouting at me??
Rii: can't you hear y/n??

Your eyes got teary and you went from there. Then Riyaz went to Shanaya.
Shanaya is looking at his eyes. Anyone can say this is not anger this is fire on her eyes.

Shanaya: How dare she? I think you don't care about her live.
Rii: mam please don't do anything her.
Shanaya: no.. she can't get alive from me.
Riyaz sat near her foot and said..
Rii: mam please if anything happens to her I'll die. I will do anything you say. Please don't harm her.
Shanaya: one condition.
Rii: I agree. But please let her go.
Shanaya: at first listen it.. you have to tell your family that you want to marry me. Tomorrow I'm coming with my dad in your home.

Riyaz became stunned after hearing her.
And he have nothing to say her.

You went to home and sitting on the bed and thinking..

Y/n pov:

Riyaz shouted at me? What happened to him. Why is he doing this to me.
You were thinking and crying because of that girl he scolded you.
....
Riyaz is back to home at night. He is stepping his foot on his house and thinking how can he tell his family. He went to his mom and dad. You saw he has come so you also going behind him. But he didn't saw you he was in tension.

Rii: mom. I want to marry a girl named Shanaya.
R/m: Riyaz I think I'm hearing loud from other days. Please say it again beta.
Rii: mom I said I want to marry a girl named Shanaya.
R/m's face became dark and she hardly slapped Riyaz. Riyaz's eyes got teary after getting the slap from her.

After hearing this you placed your hands on your mouth in shock. You couldn't believe your mind that he is saying that. You can become senseless any time. R/m noticed you and held you. Riyaz saw you were here and heared what he said.

R/m: just get out of my eyes.

Riyaz didn't make that situation complicated and went to his room. R/m didn't say a word because he was thinking how can his son say this type of thing. He loves y/n more than his life. You were crying madly while hugging R/m. Your eyes became swollen and you didn't want to go to your room and stayed with R/m and cried the whole night.
***Riyaz didn't go to his room he went to the roof top at night time. And started crying. That one girl who made their life as hell. ****

The next day

Shanaya and her dad came to Riyaz's home. It's like more than 10 cars are stopped out of Riyaz's house and more than 30 guards were with them.
Sonu: I think you know about all of it. Riyaz said he wants to marry my daughter and devorce y/n. Let's get some change in our relationship. Let's become relatives from dealers.

R/D: I don't know what you want. *Glared at Riyaz*
Sonu: we brought the devorce papers. Sign it..

Riyaz didn't have any other option and signed on to that. Shanaya smirked at it.
You made your eyes red from crying. You are remembering the memories with Riyaz. Which were the best moments of you. Your eyes now are also teary but you were floating in anger and signed it while glaring at him angrily. His eyes were just downstairs.

Y/n: you're not my Riyaz. You can't be my Riyaz.
R/m said she doesn't want to see Riyaz's face and she doesn't have any son named Riyaz.

They said the marriage will be held in two days.