Part-25

Shanaya: hey you. Yes you stand up. *pointed to Riyaz*
Rii: m... M-me???
Shanaya: yes you. Come here.
Riyaz gulped after hearing her.. and came to her.

Shanaya pov:

I know very well how to rectify students like you. Just wait and watch.
Shanaya: intro??
Rii: I'm Riyaz Aly.
Shanaya: So.. Riyaz Aly today you will take the class and have to give lecture.

Whole class become shocked after hearing her. Like what is she saying..

Rii: b..but ma...m.. me?? How?!
Shanaya: didn't you hear it what I just said?

The teacher is so rude. Riyaz also afraid from her talking style. How rudely she wanted to approve her rules to students. So he also didn't said any more words and took the book.

*We all knows that Riyaz is the class topper. So he won't have problem while taking a simple class. He won't hesitate to give lecture.*

He took the book and choose an important topic. And started telling about that chapter. All students are giving attention on his lecture. Professor Shanaya stunned after seeing his teaching skills.
She be like how can...??
The most handsome attractive Aly didn't let any girl alive from falling for him. Yeah that professor Shanaya's eyes stuck on him.

Shanaya pov:

Oh my god. He is really very handsome. For God sake is it crush?? No I want this boy at any cost. I don't care he have any girlfriend or something.

Shanaya: you can go back to your seat.
Rii: okay mam.
Riyaz went to his seat..
Rii: I felt my soul out of my body.
Y/n: how arrogant she is! BTW you were looking like a cool professor. Whom I have fall from..
Rii: ohh sweetie.. just wait for end the class.. I don't know how can I control it..
Y/n: this is college..
Rii: huhhh. Then a kiss?!
Y/n: you are mad..
Rii: you made me..
Y/n: I know.

Professor Shanaya didn't take the class that day. She went from the class by saying that the class is over.

.....
Time Skips at night..

Riyaz and Y/n were pillow fighting that time because Riyaz took y/n's chocolate for annoy her.
Y/n: give me my Chocolate khadoos.
Rii: you get it from Winning.
Y/n: Riyaz Alyyyyyyyy. I won't let you alive.

Suddenly Riyaz's phone started ringing..
When Riyaz supposed to receive the call y/n took the chance and took the chocolate and ran from the room.

P. Shanaya took Riyaz's number from the principal's student attentend list. She called Riyaz.

Rii: hello. Who is there??
Shanaya: I'm your new English professor..
Rii: g.. good evening mam. How did you got my number?? You called me..
Shanaya: can't I call you??
Rii: I didn't mean that.. I Mean how can I help you mam??
Shanaya: yeah that's the point.. tomorrow meet me at xxx restaurant in the morning time.
Rii: what?? Mam you are saying me to...
Shanaya: I'm not asking to you it's my order you have to present there. And you don't need to go for college that day. I have something important to say.. and listen you have to come alone. Okay??
Rii: y.-yes mam.
*Call cuts*

Riyaz pov:

What the he*ck. Who is she for ordering me? But I have to go.. what she wants to say in restaurant?!..

Y/n came there..
Suddenly You backhugged him. Riyaz shocked from your sudden coming there .

Y/n: hubby. Sorry I should to share the chocolate.
Rii: y.. you??
Y/n: so who can hug you without me?
Rii: ohh. Y/n I didn't mean it. You know????...
Y/n: what?. *Still hugging him*
Rii: professor Shanaya called me. She said me to meet her at restaurant tomorrow.
You left him and went infront of him
Y/n: what is her intension?
Rii: idk. But she said she wants to say something important to me..
Y/n: I will also go with you.
Rii: she said me to go alone.
Y/n: okay I will hide there.
Rii: hmm. Okay.
Y/n: now. I want a kiss.
Rii: I was craving for it..
You started laughing from his words.
Rii: shut up..
Y/n: okay.

He is coming closer to kiss you. But..

R/m: Riyaz ... Y/n... Come for dinner beta..
*yelling from downstairs*

you both got a shock from her sudden sound and made 3 feet long distance.

Rii: wahhhh mom. What a timing.
Y/n: let's go for dinner. You ran.
Rii: y/n.. my kiss!!
Ahhhh my kiss *fake cry*