Part-27

At Riyaz's home.

Riyaz was on study table and thinking about what he will do now.

Riyaz pov:

How can I leave y/n?! I can't live without her. I love her more than my life. Allah please help me. I can't even tell her. If I say y/n she will take wrong step in anger and it will make her life in danger. Why is this happening to me? Am I that bad? That I have to leave love of my life. I can't stay without her. Please help me.
You was on R/m's room. You were lying on her lap and eating snacks.

Y/n: Mom. Riyaz was asking for having a baby.
R/m: oh. It's a good dicission.
Y/n: but mom. We are still students.
R/m: so what.?! Me and your dad is here for take care of the baby. And you know. Riyaz was 2 years old in my 21.
You got up and asked curiously..
Y/n: really mom?!
R/m: so..
Y/n: but mom wasn't it so soon?!
R/m: your dad also said it is so soon. But we didn't have any problem with it?
Y/n: mom mom. Did you marriage was love marriage?
R/m: ahaaammmm....
Y/n: please mom. Please please please. Tell me.

R/m: yes.
Y/n: mom I want to listen it please tell me. Tell Me.
R/m: my mistake to saying you. I knew it you won't let me go without hearing my story.
Y/n: so. Tell me 😁😁

R/m: it's the Time when I read in college. A boy always followed me in college campus.. in my class. And where I goes. But the surprising news was he wasn't student of that college. It was Riyaz's dad. One day I went to ask him why he follows me. But he confessed me without any hesitation. I was also liked his following. Then his cleared mind impressed me. And I said yes.

Y/n: then?🌚
R/m: And I'm not going to tell you next go to your room.
Y/n: mom. I also don't want to listen what is next🌚
Then R/m expended your ear
R/m: you're becoming naughty day by day.
Y/n: Mom. It's hurting. yeah yeah. I'm going.. *you ran from there*

You directly went to your room. And saw Riyaz is on study table. You thought he is studying.

Y/n pov:

Why this khadoos always stays busy with his study. I also know how to spoil his study.
Then you went to him and backhugged him.
He quickly whipped his tears.
Y/n: baby..
Rii: hmm. Do you want to say anything?
You sat on his laps and smash his lips with yours..

After sometimes...

Y/n: now. I have to come to you with any importance.
Rii: what was that??
Y/n: kiss..
Rii: you call this kiss.
Y/n: so teach me how to kiss. Daddy!
Riyaz was being out of control. He lift you and started kissing you harshly. Suddenly he got a phone call. The number was Shanaya's. he left you.
Y/n: what a timing.

He received the call from going far to you.

(Otp)

Shanaya: don't try to touch her. From now you only can touch me not her. How dare you kiss her.
*Riyaz is thinking how she got know about it*
Shanaya: hey. My eyes always on you remember this.
"Call cuts"

Riyaz pov:

How fv*ck. She is keeping eye on me. I only can't kill that rubbish.
*Then Riyaz went to room.*

Y/n: who was that?!
Rii: n..no one.
Y/n: what are you hiding from me?
Rii: it was a wrong number.
Y/n: oh.
Rii: hmm
Y/n: let's continue.
Rii: not now y/n.
Y/n: what?! Is Riyaz Aly in his sense or something??
Rii: I'm not in the mood.
Y/n: But Rii.
*He left from the room*

Y/n: what happened to this khadoos?!. Wife is wanting it by herself but he is not in the mood. Khadoos. I also won't go to you.

After that you didn't found where he was. At night he direct came for the dinner. But you are not in the mood to talk with him. You went for sleep. But he is not coming. You was just suppose to kill that nonsense. But you also have ego you don't want to go to him. At a moment you fall asleep. When he came you was in sleep and he also layed at a side.
But he can't sleep without hugging you.

He was crying of thinking about he have to leave you. Sleep has taken Break from his eyes for the fear of leaving you. He just want to cry while hugging you. And he wants to say loudly y/n I can't leave without you.
That night Riyaz passed without sleeping.
Next morning..
It's time of fazr. He went for prayer. This time he only want his y/n in his prayer. his dropping tears are the witness of his love for you..
...............
*He started to ignore you. That day he went for college without informing you. You was in sleep. R/m woke you up. Because you were getting late for the college.*

R/m: get up y/n.. you're getting late
Y/n: what is the time Mom?
R/m: already 9:30.
Y/n: what?! Where is Riyaz. Why didn't we woke me up?
R/m: he went for college.
Y/n: without me. He will be kill by my hand today.
R/m: for killing him you have to reach at time.
Y/n: you are right..

Then you started to hurry up for the time

When you reach class has started..
Y/n: may I come in sir??
Sir: y/n. Why are you late today. Why didn't you come with Riyaz?!
Y/n: actually Sir..
Sir: okay okay. Come in..

*You entered the class and sat with him. The seat was booked. Riyaz's side seat is y/n's everyone knows that. If anyone dares to sit there. His/her nose direction can be changed in just a minute for the punch of y/n.
#gundiyn

Y/n: how dare you leave me home.
Rii: don't talk much or we will be punished.
Y/n: khadoos. I will see you at the break time. *Rolled eyes*
.......
Break time....

Now you got the golden chance to screw him. But..

Shanaya: Riyaz come to my office. I have an important work with you
Y/n: wtf* this churail is not letting me be with my hubby. Miss. author please stop me from killing her.
(In mind)

Rii: yes mam.
In shanaya's cabin.
Rii: why did you call me?.
Shanaya: just cool down baby boy. You are getting touchy with her very much. Do you know what can I do with her. Come with me.
Rii: where??
Shanaya: can't you hear? Follow me.

Riyaz didn't say any word and started following her. She goes on the terris and she pointed someone.

Shanaya: look. He is the best sniper. I hired him. You know what is he aiming?? Your wife. I'm always keeping eye on you. If you try to get close to her then..
Rii: p.. please don't do that. I will do what you say. But please don't harm her
Shanaya: so much love nah? But baby boy I want that love for me. You have to give it doesn't matter if you are agree with it or not.
Rii: ......
Shanaya: okay. Tonight you're coming at my home.
*After saying she left*
..
At y/n side ..
You was waiting for Riyaz. when he came. You didn't over react. Because you don't want to argue with him.
Y/n: let's go to the class Rii
Rii: hmm.
..
Time Skips at night.
Riyaz is is suppose to go. Y/n said.
Y/n: Rii. Are you going somewhere?
Rii: hmm.
Y/n: where?
Rii: I can't tell you.
Y/n: what?! You won't tell me? What happened to you Rii. You are behaving different from the other days.
Rii: nothing. Just I'm in hurry. I'm going. *He went*
Y/n pov:
Why Riyaz is behaving different. What happened to him. Why isn't he telling me. No. No. It's not like that my Riyaz can't cheat me.