Part-30

Two days later..

Today is marriage of Riyaz and Shanaya. Shanaya was so happy for that wedding. The marriage is helding at Riyaz's house. From the morning y/n is on terris and crying sitting there. Your Riyaz is going to become anyone else's.

It's evening time. Now Riyaz and Shanaya Is going to married. Y/n's family was present there but they have nothing to say.
They are just here to see how he can marry another girl infront of y/n. Y/n don't wanted to come there but Riza said her. They also want to see how can he marry another girl infront of you. Shanaya was sitting on wedding venue. Riyaz came there.

Rii: mam. Get up.
Shanaya shocked at looked at him
Rii: hey. Mam I'm giving you respect please get up. This is my wife's seat.

Everyone was in shock that what he said..
Shanaya was floating in anger and stood up and said

Shanaya: how dare you? You know what can I do??
Rii: how dare "you?" You know what can "I" do with "you"??  Officer arrast her.
Suddenly there came a police force and arrested Shanaya and her father.
Sonu: why are you arrasting us. Do you have any proof against us?
Police: we have much proof against you. Now welcome home.

They arrested them. Shanaya glared at Riyaz and said.

Shanaya: I'll be back.
Rii: huh. At first you should know that court ordered execution order for you. And listen my y/n is not ugly. She is the most beautiful girl in the whole world. When the word ugly Is. The word is just made for you. Miss terrorist.

*Police take them with them.*
You were just in shock what is going on? Then Riyaz came to you and hold your hand. He whipped your tears. He said..

Rii: still standing here. don't you want to get married?
Y/n: what is going on?.
Rii: they were terrorist and arrested by police. I will describe you everything please don't let this time spoil.
R/d: y/n please don't waste time..
R/m: it means you are also known about it.
R/d: yes honey.

Then he sat near your foot with his knees and said.

Rii: No one is in my life without you and no one can replace you in my life. Will you become mine again. Will you marry me y/n??
Y/n: yes. *Teary eyes*

Your and Riyaz's marriage held again. Everyone was so happy for you. R/d and Y/d gifted a flat for you and Riyaz.
R/m hugged Riyaz and said..

R/m: I knew it my son can't do this.
Rii: mom. I don't even think to leave her.
Riza: so jiju. This is your second marriage with one bride..
Rii: yeah dii. You can say that. *Smiled a little*
Y/d: always keep my princess with you. She is my princess and your queen.
Rii in: yeah. My little Queen. *Smirked*
Rii: yes papa. I won't leave her at any cost.
.....
The World of waiting is broke and the night came which is just for you. You are sitting on the bed with wearing wedding dress. Previous time you didn't felt this feeling which you are feeling now.

You can't wait to love him. He made your thought in real and entered at the room. He came to you and opened your cuff from your face.

Rii: finally my dream came true. It was my dream I could open my wife's cuff from face at wedding night.

You hugged him tightly and he didn't expect this that's why he fall in bed. You were crying while hugging you.

Y/n: I t..thought I..I will loose you.. *crying*
He caressed your back and said..
Rii: hey are you mad? how can I become anyone else's expect you huh?!
Y/n: describe me what happened..

Then Riyaz told you everything that she blackmailed him..

Y/n: so why didn't you tell me? I would kill that churail.
Rii: this is the cause I didn't tell you. You could take wrong steps in anger.
Y/n: you are not wrong but how did you arrested her?
Rii: Remember that night? When I said mom dad that I want to marry that girl. That night I went to terris. And suddenly dad came there and saw me crying.
R/d: Ik. You are in any danger. Please tell me everything son. I will help you.

Then I hugged dad and said everything. He was in shock after hearing it.

R/d: Riyaz don't worry. I'm his business partner. And he have just forgotten that I know about his all of companys. I want some time to collect information about them. He is a mafia and he will be caught from police. Her daughter also will be arrested by police for the case of harassment.

*After dad's incuary he came to know that not only Sonu Mehra but also Shanaya Mehra was mafia. And their target was on our college property. They were planning to kill principal for the property.

After fixing deal with my dad they will take the college property. Sonu Mehra asked from our principal but he didn't agreed to give the college property. That's why they made plan and Shanaya came as a teacher in our college. For their crime court ordered execution order for them.

Y/n:....
Rii: y/n. I don't want to make any mistake. Today I want you completely. Which can give us our future. I mean I want a baby. You can't disagree with it.