part-9

Some days later ...
Riyaz is behaving with y/n like he did before.. as her perfect bff.. two days to go to Anushka's marriage.. she doesn't come to college..

Rii: don't you wanna go on Anushka's wedding?.
Y/n: Rii. You're saying that..
Rii: yeah I am..
Y/n: I can't believe...
Rii: what is the matter to not believe.. our friend is going to married.. we should go there..
Y/n: but..
Rii: but. What?! We are going that's final..
Y/n: as your wish...

Two days later.. Riyaz came to y/n's house to take y/n with him at Anushka's wedding ceremony.. Riyaz came to your room to pick you.. but you are being you..

You wore a black oversized baggy t shirt and black jeans..

Rii is wearing a black kurta..

Rii: y/n

Rii: y/n.. you're wearing this...
Y/n: yeah.. what's problem with it .
Rii: y/n it is a marriage ceremony..
Y/m: now Riyaz only you can tell her to not wear this type dress.. look I gave her that saree. But she is not wearing this..

Y/n: momma. I can't handle saree...
Rii: you're right.. aunty don't she have any salwar kamiz..
Y/m: no.. but Riza has..
Rii: okay.. please arrange that for her..
Y/m: take it.. it will suit you..
Y/n: Rii.. you told me that I Will wear that thing which I feel comfortable..

Rii: you wore salwar kamiz that day.. if you were not comfortable.. why you wore that day?!
Y/n: actually... *You don't have anything to say*
Rii: hmm.  What?!
Y/n: okay I'm wearing... *You took the dress and ran towards bathroom*
Y/m: Pagal ladki... *She went*

 *She went*

.....
Y/n: let's go...
Rii: like this...
Y/n: oh.. come on Rii... I hate makeup..
Rii: okay... But I'm not telling you for makeup
Y/n: so?!

Rii: tie your Ribbon of kamiz..
Y/n: ohh..
You don't know but you got a little shy of Riyaz's words..

You are trying to tie it but you couldn't.. which is making you shy infront of Riyaz.. you ran to your momma..
Y/n: momma.. help me..
Y/m: oh.. y/n.. you can't do that simple thing.. okay let me do this..

After that y/m tied the ribbon of your dress.. than you and Riyaz went to Anushka's wedding party...

They arrived at Anushka's wedding..

It was beautifully decorated.. Riyaz is walking in front of you and you are behind.. you both came to the stage to congratulate her...

Anushka: hey you both are looking so cute..
Rii: thanks..
Y/n: you're looking too gorgeous..
Anushka: I can't believe it.. you wore salwar kamiz today.. just for me.. awww so cute..
Y/n: yeah.. but the dress is a little bit helirios..

*Anushka laughed*

Anushka: you are unbelievable...
Rii: congratulations.. for your married life. *He gave the wedding gift to her*
Then he walked away from there.. you are supposed to follow him but.. Anushka holds your hand..

Anushka: hey.. where are you going..
Y/n: Riyaz...
Anushka: oh come on... He is yours just Leave him for today..
Y/n: wait.. what?! What do you mean..
Anushka: am I looking foolish to you.. I know everything..
Y/n: what?!

Anushka: really you're unbelievable.. forget it.. stay with me...
Y/n: but...
Anushka: ssshhhhh... *Silence signed*

For 30 minutes you were with Anushka.. when you got a chance you went out from the stage.. because you're missing Riyaz very badly in that crowd. Your eyes are only searching for him.. you started finding him all over the party but you couldn't find him.. at last you went back to Anushka..

At Riyaz's side..
He was standing in front of the stage.. but y/n failed to see him. He is looking at Anushka.. Anushka is so happy sitting with her husband.. Unknowingly a drop of tear fell from Riyaz's eyes..

Riyaz pov:

I know You were not mine.. but.. I wanted to see you as my wife not another's. From now on I don't want to see your face.. if I see you I won't be able to handle myself from killing you. Just stay happy with your husband..

*He went from there*

The wedding party is over. Now the time is 11 pm.. you are looking for Riyaz but you couldn't find him.. you found no other option to reach home without walking alone.. because you came with Riyaz's car..
you are feeling very sad..

Y/n pov:

How can you do this to me Rii.. you left me alone at the party. I won't talk to you anymore..
*You are crying while walking on the road*