Part-28

Riyaz reached to Mehra mension. It was a huge creation. The guards didn't stop him. Like all was well planned. His heart is telling to not go in but mind is saying that he have to go. He chose his mind's correction and knocked on the door.

He can knock it lately but the door opened instantly. His eyes were on his mouth after seeing to that person who was standing in front of him.
It was Shanaya. But her outfit made Riyaz's that reaction. She was wearing just a white long shirt but her bikinis were showing from up of shirt. Riyaz made his eyes Down instantly. Because for him just an woman is y/n whom can he glare in this outfit.
Shanaya smirked at Riyaz's condition.

Shanaya: come in.

He didn't want to put his steps in this house but he didn't disobey her words. Cause he has to listen to her.
Then he entered the house she said to sit him on sofa so he did. But his eyes were downstairs like before. Shanaya sat on the sofa with him and didn't make any distance between them.

Riyaz annoyed from her touch and he moved a little bit. But whenever he is moving Shanaya was being closer to him. at a time he stood up from sofa and said.
Rii: why are you being close to me? *Looking downstairs*

Shanaya: so what's the problem?
Rii: don't touch me.
Shanaya: okay I'm not touching you but look at me once.
Rii: I can't.
Shanaya: I said look at me.
Rii: no.
Shanaya: okay then I have to take that wrong step.

Riyaz's fear Started working and he looked at Her. But he is looking at her face not her body.

Shanaya: smart.
But he is not answering.
She annoyed from him and push him to the sofa and hovered over him.
Rii: what are you doing??
Shanaya: shut up. Just look at me. I'm more beautiful than your wife. I can give you more feel better in bed expect her. Why are you stuck with that ugly girl.

But he didn't respond to her words and moved his eyes on other side.
Shanaya got angry and left him and said..

Shanaya: go to home. And listen don't try to touch that girl.

He didn't reacted and went from there.

At Riyaz's home

Y/n didn't ate dinner and waiting for him. R/m couldn't feed you because you are still stuck with your word. You won't eat without him.

The time is already 12 am and you are still waiting for him. He broke the world of your waiting and came home. You became too happy to see him. And ran to hug him. But he stopped you.

Rii: y/n don't hug me. I'm not feeling well.
Y/n: if I hug you you will feel better.
Rii: I said don't get close to me. I'm not feeling.
Y/n: oh. I see. Might you be tired. Okay come in.

Riyaz felt a little shocked because he scolded her and now she should cry but she is talking like matured. He didn't say any extra words and went to the room.

Y/n: Riyaz come and have dinner.
Rii: not in the mood.
Y/n: bit Ri..
Rii: please y/n.
Y/n: okay.
Then he lay on the bed and you also laid a side. When you are supposed to hug him. He moved from his place.
Y/n: let me hug you.
Rii: y/n don't do that. Go to sleep.
Y/n: but I don't feel comfortable without hugging you.
Rii: didn't you hear what I just said.

You also didn't make more words and went farther from him. You thought his mood was not good and all will be okay tomorrow morning.

Riyaz pov:

Y/n you don't feel comfortable without hugging me. But I can't sleep without hugging you. You are my addiction you are my obsession you are my everything. But I can't see you in danger just because of me. You are my love I can't let you happen anything just because of me. I can't become selfish I have to sacrifice my love to see you guys alive.

That night he also spent time sleeping.

Many days have passed. Shanaya calls him everyday to meet him. But Riyaz doesn't notice her. But he has to lie to you every day. And you are his bff you know what he feels every time. And you know he lies to you. But you have your complete trust in him.

You trust him blindly. you know your Riyaz is never gonna cheat you. In those days Riyaz didn't come to you and didn't even touch you. You're desperate to touch him. You just want to hug him and say to him don't stay far from me I can't live without you.