Part-19

Y/n: no.. it's like that..
Rii: okay tell me. Do you want something..
Y/n: hmmm.. *pout*
Rii: what..
Y/n: a hug.. *you raised your hands to him*
Rii: what?!.
Y/n: what. What.. you hugged me before. So.. what's the problem. And now If we hug it won't be illegal. And I just wanted a hug.. you're too bad..
*Fake cry*

Rii: y/n. Stop your drama.
Y/n: now you're scolding me.. I didn't wanted your property. I just wanted a hug.. what's your problem..*fake cry*
Rii: *if I hug her I won't be able to control (in mind)*
Okay okay. Come.

Then you hovered over him like a little baby.

Y/n pov:

*Mr. Riyaz Aly. What do you think you will be able to control yourself. Now you can see what is y/n.  Smirked*

Then you started seducing him. you started rubbing your face on his neck and moving your hand on his back.. he froze on his place.. his words are stuck on his mouth. You can feel he is sweating.  He is on.. but in that condition you left him. Now he can't only kill you for your behavior.. again you brought him water..

Y/n: husband jii. Your water.. *you bowed him to give him water*

But you didn't realized that your saree's cuffs has fall from your shoulder. his eyes stuck on your body.. you though that he is starting at your body madly. When you checked you saw your saree's cuffs has fell. You covered yourself quickly..

In this few times you were seducing him. But you realized now what happened it won't make good situation now. Then You are suppose to run but he hold your hand and thew on the bed. He didn't let you understand anything. That before he hovered over you

Rii: uff. Hottie.. you seduced me very much.. you should be praisen from me. Before when I set your saree then I didn't able to see your figure just for your cuffs but today. You showed me by yourself. After having that much hot bestie. Why will I look at any Disha? *He is moving his face to your chest side*

Y/n: R..Riyaz stop. D.. don't do that..
Rii: why babygirl.. I want it. You remember you said to me. This is not illegal.

Mature content 🔞
You can skip if you don't like..

Y/n: Riy....
He didn't let you finish and put his mouth on your neck. Because you were really very scared.. you moaned loudly..
Y/n: huhhhhh...
Rii: shhhhhh.. shut up let me do what I'm doing..
Y/n: Rii. Don't do that...
He packed your lips and his hand was on your neck side.
Rii: babygirl. I'm needy. I want you right now.

Y/n: what are you saying?!
Rii: don't try to be that much innocent. I know you wore saree for me.
Y/n: .....
Rii: you know you're looking fv*cking hot.. you made me on.
Y/n: .....
Rii: I love you..

You got too shocked from his sudden confession. You did all the planing to listen from him these 3 words.

Rii: and I don't have any doubt that you also love me.
Y/n: If I say. I don't love you.. *teasing*
Rii: I don't care. Because you won't be able to say it babygirl.
Y/n: what..

He didn't let you talk anymore and started smashing his lips with yours. he removed your saree's cuffs. And touching you hotly. You started become mad from his touches. He is biting on your lips. You started hitting on his back because it's very much hurting. After sometimes he left you.

Y/n: are you a monster? It's hurting.

He didn't reacted on your words and started unbottoning his shirt.
Now you're scaring from him. You suppose to run from there but he hold your saree's cuffs. And open up your saree. He threw you on the bed and hovered over you.

Rii: you are running too much. Now you can't be able to run anymore from me.

You gulped in fear from his words.. He undressed himself and you. Now he is enjoying your body. You just wanting to run from there that much shyness is working on you.

Rii: babygirl.. you know. you're too beautiful..
*Staring at your na*ked body.*
Y/n: *you covered your face with your hands*

He smirked and started giving you hickeys. On neck.. you started moaning. After he finished he went back to your chest side and grabbed your boo*bies. You're getting needy..

He started sv*cking your boo*bs.. that was making you crazy for him.. again you started moaning. Now his attraction goes to your belly button... He started moving his tounge on your belly button..

Rii: you know I was really very needy for your sa*xy belly button..
Y/n: can't you stay silent..
Rii: yeah. I can but you won't..
Y/n: what do you mean??

Rii: you know I was really very needy for your sa*xy belly button..
You're getting too shy from his words. You unknowingly said..
Y/n: can't you stay silent..
Rii: yeah. I can but you won't..
Y/n: what do you mean?

Then he gave an evil smirk to you and put i..t in you without any worning..
Y/n: Aaaaahhhh...
Rii: now it's time to make some noise. *Wink*

He started doing it.. slowly..

Y/n: Aaaaahhhh. you're too bad.. it's paining..
Rii: what?! In this slothy speed?! Now I need to show you my real ability..
Y/n: w...what?!.......
He started doing it at 10x speed.. you started screaming loudly..
Y/n: Aaaaahhhh.. Aaahhhhh. Please.. RRRiiyaaazzz. Be gentle. It's my first time..
Rii: shhhhhhhh.. what do you think. I did it before?

Y/n: please be gentle.. it's hurting.. Aaahhhhh..
Rii: you seduced me. So enjoy your punishment babygirl..
Y/n: R..Riyaz ..p.. please..
Rii: okay babe..

he slowed the speed. Tears are falling from your eyes. After sometimes you started enjoying his every moves and started giving him company.. he understood that now you're enjoying i..t.

Y/n: Daddy can you do it faster...
Rii: sure mommy..
Then what.. the atmosphere became too hot. And our y/n stuck in trouble..
Y/n: Aaaaahhhh.. Rii. It's too. Fast.. slow down p... pleaseeee...
Rii: mommy I can't.. please handle it..
Y/n: Aaaahhhhaaaa ..Aaahhhhh. please. Slow down I can't take i..t anymore..
Rii: sorry babe. I can't. mommy you're fv*king tight..

Y/n: Riyaaazzzzzz.. please... Aaaaahhh.
Rii: call me Daddy my little Queen..
Y/n: Aaaaahhh.. daddy leave me...
Rii: y/n.. Again you ask me to leave you. I swear you can't walk on your foot for one week..
Y/n: if you won't Stop now.. surely I won't walk for a month..
Rii: did you said something..

Y/n: n..noo. I didn't.. please continue..
Rii: that's like my little Queen.. *smirked

Then he tortured you for 4 hours. You both are breathing fast. You can feel his breathing.. It seems you want to feel him forever..

Y/n: Riyaz.. I love you.
Rii: I knew it..
Y/n: how.
Rii: Aaaa let me explain it again..
Y/n: no. no. no. no need
Rii: *smirked*

Suddenly your eyes went to his d*CK..

Y/n: holy sh*it.. it's so big.. how could I had this anaconda for 4 hours..
Rii: wanna go for another round..
You became senseless..
Rii: y/niee.. y/niee.. aish this girl.. how I can love you that much..

Then he slept while hugging you..