Part-18

Next day you got up from sleep and saw you are up on Riyaz and he is hugging you. You stood up from him quickly. He also woke up.

Y/n: what you're doing. I mean what I'm doing up to you..
Rii: don't you know what you were doing..

Then you remember everything that what you did last night.. whole world broke on your head. You was speechless about What did you done. You touched your lips and said..

Y/n: chiii..
Rii: what?!
Y/n: you're asking me what..
Rii: but you seduced me to love you.
Y/n: it's my fault. Why did I drink.. but you're not innocent okay..
Rii: o hello.. if I wasn't innocent you couldn't be vir*gin now. You seduced me okay. Don't be upset it.. it happened so happen. Go and get fresh you will feel better.

You didn't talk with him and directly went to the washroom.

Riyaz pov:

Huh. Now I'm realizing why didn't I do anything with you. Shit yaar. I missed it.. but wifee. From now on you have to fall in love with me.
Some hours later you guys are having lunch..

(after lunch)

Rii: hottie you were delicious previous night..

Y/n: what?!.
Rii: wtf I said*in mind*
Y/n: teasing me.. *coming towards Riyaz*
Rii: my slippery mouth *in mind*
Y/n: hey. Say something. Why are you stepping back.. hottie. Flirting with me huh??. Don't you remember me.

Then Riyaz pinned you to the wall...

Rii: I'm not flirting babe. And I remember you. Your every touch Mrs.Aly
Y/n: R..Riyaz what are you d.. doing..
Rii: huh. I did nothing babe.
Y/n: Rii are you sick. Y.. you never was like that.(shaky voice)
Rii: yeah. But every man becomes romantic after marriage. (Sliding his index finger on your face)
Y/n: R.. Riyaz l..leave me. What are you d.. doing.

Rii: shhhh.. let me do something..
Y/n: leave me right now... Or I will cry..
Then Riyaz started laughing.
Rii: you are really poor-spirited
Y/n: stop making fun of me..
Rii: okay okay. Mrs.Aly.. now can we go outside?
Y/n: why you're calling me that??
Rii: so?! This is your identity. Isn't it?!
Y/n: Rubbish..
Rii: y/niee.. that's too much.
Y/n: you are talking too much let's go.

Y/n pov:

We are together. The country is really very beautiful. If I could capture everything for forever. I want to enjoy everything with my loving one. I think I love him. Whenever I came close to him it hits different. I don't know why but I really very wanting to hold his hands.. but this khadoos. He can flirt with me but can't he say he loves me. Idiot.. I will also waiting how much he can stay without loving me..

You're visiting the every each place. You noticed that Riyaz's all attention is on you. Your bak bak.. your childishness. Your talking styles is attracting him very badly.
Rii: y/niee..
Y/n: yes..
Rii: we are being late. Let's go.

Now Riyaz has gone to arrange another pillow for them.
Y/n pov:
Aly ji.. you couldn't confess to me your love for me. I think I have to do something..

Author pov:

You called an indian lady staff member from the hotel and wore saree from her help. The red saree is looking very beautiful on you. Today you cosmet just for him. You are looking at the mirror and thinking that Riza dii wasn't wrong that you are the most beautiful girl. Today Riyaz have to fall for you..

Y/n: Mr. Riyaz Aly.. Now I'll see how much you can control.. *smirks*

After some time.. he came back to the room. And saw the room is fully dark. He started calling you.

Rii: y/n.. y/n.. are you there. Turn on the light..

You didn't answer to him. You make fire on a candle. And Walked towards Riyaz. He is facing you.. his eyes widened after seeing you. You both made eye contact. His eyes are not moving from you. The light of the candle made you more beautiful. Your beauty is attracting him. Which you wanted..

Y/n: do you want to give glare only or have intension of doing something?
Rii: wait.. what?!. W.. what are you s.. saying. Turn on the light.
Y/n: lights are gone. Are you scared..
Rii: what rubbish. *Trying to ignore you*
Y/n: how do I look?!
Rii: *caughs*

Y/n: what happened?! Husband jii.. *you gave him water*
Rii: y/n. What are you saying..
Y/n: today you called me Mrs.Aly.. so. Why shouldn't I call you husband jii..

Riyaz pov:

This girl is trying to annoy me. But what is her intension. Why she wore saree?! She never likes to wear this kind of dresses.. wait did she wear it for me,? Do she loves me or she have any other plan. But me is being me. I don't care she loves me or not but I can't control myself tonight. It will be better to sleep quickly.. yeah yeah. That's the right choice..*in mind*

Y/n pov:
Wtf* he's trying to ingnore me. I can clearly understand from his face that he's out of control. Trying to hide from me. Just remember it I'm not only your wife but also your best friend firstly. I think you are forgetting that I know every each things what is going on your mind. I know you got a huge crush from me right now and you don't want to confess you loves me. But I want my love confession tonight. If anything happens he have to tell me that he loves me.. *in mind*

Riyaz sit on the bed end started drinking water. He finished one glass at a time.

Y/n: want more?
Rii: n..noo..

Then you sit with him and put your Head on his shoulder.. after receiving your touch his body started having butterflies..

Y/n: Rii. You know. I hate that math subject. When we will back to our college you have to do my homework. And you didn't say how I'm looking..*Dramatically*
Rii: y/n. You can tell this things to me without touching me..
Y/n: why? what's the problem..
Rii: y/n try to understand. I'm feeling uncomfortable.
Y/n: oh. I'm the uncomfort zone of you. When that Disha hugged you. You didn't felt uncomfortable? And I didn't even hug you. I've just...
Rii: y/n. It's not like that..
Y/n: no.. it's like that..