Part-16

The next day Riyaz and Y/n arrived in Canada's honeymoon lodge the.. the time is now 4pm. they went to their room after getting the key from reciptionist. After seeing the room they went to get fresh..
One hour later ..

Y/n: Rii.. let's go outside..
Rii: no y/n. Not today..
Y/n: are you going or not..
Rii: no. We will go tomorrow.. it's so cold outside...
Y/n: okay.. I'll go alone..
Rii: huh.. I know you won't listen to me. Let's go...
Y/n: yippee...

You both went outside.. and started walking on the road. The road is full of vehicles. Then you saw a field near a lake.. and that place is looking soo much beautiful..

Y/n: Rii.. look it's so beautiful..
Rii: yeah you're right.. let's go over there.
The lake is looking so much beautiful at the evening atmosphere.. the setting sun is looking so much beautiful. Like there is no end of beauty.. you both are looking at that view. Suddenly you sneezed..

Rii: I said. It's not the correct time y/n. Now let's go or you will catch cold..
Y/n: okay. *Being upset*
Rii:y/niee we will come tomorrow again. And we will have more fun..
Y/n: hmm
Rii: let's go..

After that you both went to the lodge.. your eyes goes on the room you both became very surprised.. the room is furnished very beautifully for the newly married couples.. the dim lights are making the room very beautiful..

Rii: what is this?
Y/n: how could I know..
Rii: ohh. I think the hotel workers did that .
Y/n: it can be. But. It's looking very beautiful..
Rii: but we don't need this type of beauty in this room .
Y/n: what can we do in this. Huh. Leave it yaar.. I'm so tired let's sleep..
Rii: wait.
Y/n: what..

Rii: where is another pillow?
Y/n: you're right.. there is only one pillow. How can we sleep with one pillow.?
Rii: wait I'm going to talk with that reciptionist.
Y/n: I'm also coming..
Rii: okay..

They went downstairs to the reciptionist. The reciptionist is looks young. Maybe he can be 27-28 years.
Reciptionist: how can I help you sir
Rii: which type of lodge is this..
Reciptionist: but. What happened sir..
Rii: we heard this is the no.1 lodge. But there is only one pillow in our room. Where is another..

Reciptionist: sir we decorate with one pillow in every room.
Rii: what? Which type of decoration is this.
Reciptionist: Sir. Don't you think it's little bit romantic?!
Rii: romantic is my foot.. how can we sleep now?.
Reciptionist: sir you want to sleep??.
Rii: so.. arrange another pillow.. *became angry*

Reciptionist: sorry sir. We can't. All of the room are booked. If it wasn't we can borrow another pillow from the other room.
Rii: useless. *went from there*

Actually the reciptionist lied to them. There are two pillows in every room. Riyaz's parents made plan to make them real couple. Y/n's sister is also Involved in it. The idea is only her.

(OTP)

Riza: hello.
Reciptionist: mam. Plan is successful..
Riza: okay. What about the bottle?
Reciptionist: it is on the right place..
Riza: okay.
(Guys you are thinking what is the issue of the bottle. okay let's see it yourself..😉)

In the room..
Y/n: now How can we sleep?
Rii: I don't know.
Y/n: okay. I will sleep with pillow
Rii: no. I'm tired. I will *he took the pillow*
Y/n: give it to me..

Rii: no. *Started expending*
Y/n: wait. I have an idea. Let's play stone paper scissors.. if I win I will sleep with the pillow.. if you win you can sleep with this. Deal?
Rii: okay..

Rii&y/n: stone. Paper. Scissor.
Rii: yes. I won. So miss y/n.. sorry sorry Mrs Aly. Give it to me..
You became upset and gave the pillow to Riyaz. After that Riyaz went to Washroom to get fresh. But when he come on the bedroom. His eyes are widened after seeing you.
Rii: y/n.. what are you drinking?