Part-31

Warning ⚠️ if you are not comfortable please skip it.
Mature content ahead ❌🔞

Y/n: R.. Riyaz are you serious?!
Rii: yes I am.. today I'm gonna give you all of my love. You know how I stayed these day without you.
Y/n: Riyaz honestly answer a question..
Rii: hmm.
Y/n: how did you felt when she hugged you?
Rii: which type of question is this y/n??
Y/n: answer me. *Cry face*
Rii: I felt something something when she hugged me!! *Teasing*
Y/n: Riyazzzzzz.... I will kill you. You started hitting on his chest.
Rii: y/niee stop.. please.. ahh. Hurting.

You are still hitting him. At a moment he grabbed your hands and hovered over you. And made an eye contact with you. Which made you stop.

Rii: y/n. I have no other women in my life expect you. I don't like anyone's touch expect you.
Y/n: .......
Rii: I think my little Queen is hor*ny. Don't you?!
Y/n: n..n-no..
Rii; yes..
Y/n: no....

He pecked your lips. And it is becoming passionate.
You are enjoying it and kissing back. His hands are going on wrong sides of your body which making your heartbeat fast. Suddenly the kiss is going rough. Which is making both of you nee*dy.

He opened his kurta and threw it on floor. Again started kissing you. But he started to biting on your lips. You are scratching on his back to remind him what is he doing. But he is in his own world. He started open your lahenga. And placing wet kiss on your whole body. You're moaning on his actions. He smirked and said..

Rii: I love these sounds little Queen.

You got little shy. His touches are making you nee*dy to have him.

Rii: are you ready little Queen?
Y/n: I think.

Then he put i..t in you. You're enjoying i..t. and moaning. You grabbed him tightly with your body.

Rii: you are too hot mummy. Haaaahhhhh.
Y/n: w.. what are you doing. It is going too fast.
Rii: you can't stop me today. and I didn't started faster.
Y/n: so? What is this??

He started doing more fast.

Y/n: Aaaaahhhhaaaa. Ahhhhh. Someone help me.
Rii: shut up. They all will listen.
Y/n: p..please slow Riyazzzzzzzz. Ahhhhh.
Rii: do you have any idea how many days from we didn't it.
Y/n: how many days??
Rii: do you remember we didn't after your period. And little Queen.. from next time you don't need to have the period pain.
Y/n: everything is okay. But daddy p..please slow. Ahhhhh. Ahhh....
Rii: sorry to say little Queen. The night is going to become too rough for you.

You are really happy to have Riyaz on your life. Two months has passed you both are staying together at that flat which is given by your's and Riyaz's dad. Your final exams are finished.

Riyaz newly joined at his dad's company as his dad's P.A. you also learned cooking and other works of home. Firstly Riyaz didn't let you cook. But after your convince he agreed. everything is going fine which you wanted. A loving husband and his care. From your love you both succssed to close that Shanaya's chapter from your life... Let's Go back today..

It's 6 am.

You are awake. But Riyaz is still sleeping while hugging you. But you need to go..

Y/n: Riyaz let me go. I have too much work.
Rii: no. Just a little more. Maids are there for work. *Sleepy tone*
Y/n: I know what your little more is. When your sleep breaks. You starts doing torture with me.
Rii: ahh. Y/n that's not torture that's called morning romance.
Y/n: so what was at night.
Rii: don't talk much just sleep nah.. *hugged you tighter*
Then you pinched him.
Rii: Aahhh. Are you crazy?
Y/n: where is my br*@??
Rii: I don't know..
Y/n: stop acting fool. You threw it last night on the floor. Found it..

Then he didn't say anything and hovered over you

Rii: now you broke my sleep. At first I want my morning love then I will help you to find it..
Y/n: n..no need. I..will find m.. myself. Let me go.
Rii: no. I want it.
Y/n: Rii please. Let me go. Okay I will give you one kiss. Nothing more you can get from me.
Rii: but I want it..
Y/n: Rii ....
Rii: okay then kiss is fine.

After that you kissed on his cheeks.

Rii: what?!
Y/n: what?!
Rii: I want it on lips.
Y/n: I didn't said it will be on lip.
Rii: but I will get it.

Then he pecked your lips and left you after some time. He is glaring at you like hell.

Rii: I love your free style babe.

You remembered you are not wearing anything and he is looking also under the blanket. You covered his eyes with your hand.

Y/n: you are becoming naughty day by day.
Rii: you made me.
Y/n: khadoos.

Then you ran from there covering a blanket.