| ʙʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ | ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

By the second morning after your friends had left, you were incredibly worried. You couldn't see Hermaeus Mora- err... the wither storm anywhere despite it being a growing speck in the distance just the other day. Meaning it must have been in Redstonia by now, while your friends were still nowhere in sight. Not to mention how Axel still hadn't returned. Was it because he only had one shoelace?

   "You good?" Lukas asked, seeing that you'd been standing on the balcony you two had rebuilt the day prior. In your frenzy about your friends being gone for one whole day, you had busied yourself with rebuilding the temple. Now it was almost completely restored, stained glass and all. It was beautiful, but you didn't have the right state of mind to enjoy it.

   You nodded, turning around to see Lukas. "When do you think they'll be back?" You asked, a little afraid of the answer.

   Lukas sighed, glancing at the map inside of the room. "I got why your worried, Y/n, but I'm sure they're fine. My guess is it would have taken them a day to get to Redstonia, and then they would have had to wait until morning to meet Ellegaard. Then they'd have to convince her, which might have taken some time, and then-"

   You patted Lukas' shoulder, heading back inside the temple. "Thanks. I'm sure they're fine then."

   Lukas was bewildered at how easily that seemed to help you, but was glad to have been of help. 

   The festival in Redstonia probably would have taken them all day to get through... and knowing how much Olivia and Axel fangirl, that's another setback. If the trip took a whole day, them leaving at.. nine the first day? They'll probably get back midday today...

   You reasoned with yourself, hoping they would be fine. However, now knowing the timeframes, a new issue arose. Petra and Gabriel were probably not coming. You felt a bit guilty, knowing you had taken their place, but you definitely didn't want to get the wither sickness. That stuff looked gross. And who knows what nonsense you would say, particularly about the future, with only half your memory.

   Like that would ever happen, though.

   You picked up some red stained glass, going to finish the last window in the temple. You almost wished you had time to do the interior.

----

   You were crafting some dark oak planks, intending to turn them into a table to put on the other side of the room from the map when a loud, pitchy shriek was heard from outside.

   Your head immediately snapped up and you dropped what you were doing, running with Lukas to the balcony. You brought out your bow, courtesy of Lukas' handiwork, ready to aim for whatever monster was making that awful sound.

   Outside the temple, you saw Axel staring up at the temple with a grim face. You put your bow away, sighing in both annoyance and relief.

   When he saw you and Lukas, he pointed an accusatory finger up at you two. "What happened here?! Why is it so... different?" You were glad he was doing well.

   Beside him, Magnus' arms were crossed. "I could have sworn that tower was a few feet to the right..."

   You ignored them both, flicking the lever on your right and opening the piston door for them. "Come on in, green team. You beat the others back."

   Axel grinned as he saw the piston door, getting over his surprise and realizing how cool this was. "You know, I think some of my talent must have rubbed off on you, Y/n. You managed to pull this off all on your own!" Axel bumped your shoulder as you walked into the main room.

   You grimaced at his words but saw an opportunity. "You know, Lukas helped too. You should say thanks, the door was all him." 

   Magnus was looking around the temple, seemingly impressed despite how he played it off. "Axel told me about how run down this place was... you and your little friend built it up again on your own?"

   You nodded, a little uncomfortable talking to Magnus knowing The Orders' backstory. "I was just a little restless."

   Magnus nodded, looking at the half-built table to the side. "Need some help there? I'm a pretty decent builder myself." It was almost like he was looking for an opportunity to show off.

   "Knock yourself out." You waved him off, taking it as your chance to leave. You found where Axel had wandered off to... to berate Lukas.

   "...it could be better... but it's not terrible." You caught the end of Axel's sentence, taking that as your cue to not interrupt them. Their brotherly bond was just beginning to form, and you didn't want to trip over that string. Or rather, shoelace.

   From outside, you heard another commotion, heading outside quickly again. The rest of your group was back together, and you waved at Jesse, the only one who noticed you as Olivia gushed over Ellegaard.

----

𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

   Jesse was glad to see you again. It had been a long trip with Olivia gluing herself Ellegaard, leaving him to figure out the way back. Not to mention how much his ears hurt from her constant squealing at anything Ellegaard said. He knew you would pick up his end, being the second mediator for the constant arguments no one seemed to be able to avoid.

   He also wasn't too surprised at how different the temple looked. He thought of the times him, Axel or Olivia had gone out late and not come back for a while. You had always busied yourself with baking, reading a new book, or sometimes even writing in that weird code you had joked about inventing. Now that he thought of it, were you joking at that time? You definitely didn't invent it with how you weren't able to keep a straight face.

   Jesse sighed, waving back at the one you gave him. He was glad to be back, and was definitely going to take a minute to reenergize before having to deal with anything else.

   He was so done that he didn't even blink at the piston door that had come out of nowhere.

----

Second chap is my apology for never posting :)

Questions:

-Fav Order member?

-Vanilla or chocolate pudding?

-If you (not Y/n since she's a little different) were an order member, what would your title be? (Ex. the redstoner, the builder, the coder, the mapmaker, the animal keeper, the amazing, etc.)

-What would Y/n's be though?

--[PROOFREAD >:D]--

;P