| ʙʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ | ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Axel groaned as your group walked up a hill side, glaring at the blonde head in front of him. Lukas hadn't done anything; it was just an instinct for the Magnus fanboy now. He spared a few glances away just to look at the bottom of the hillside just below them. They were walking dangerously close to the steep edge of the pathway. "Where is this thing? We've been walking for hours now!"

   Both you and Olivia sighed, but Jesse saved you both from Axel's tantrum, "Grow a backbone. We've only been walking for like 20 minutes."

   Lukas looked back at Axel, his hair sticking up in odd directions and his cheeks equally as flushed as Axel's from not being particularly in shape, "Maybe we should take a break... you know, don't want to use all our energy at once?"

   Axel frowned, not wanting to agree with Lukas but grumbled, "I think that's the first good idea you've ever had."

   Olivia turned around, crossing her arms and giving the two boys a stern look. Everyone besides Lukas ignored Axel's rude comment. "Need I remind you two that not only us, but the entire world  is in danger of being eaten by a giant monster right now?"

   You looked away to hide your giggle as Olivia scolded the boys. If you weren't in Olivia's line of sight you would have stuck your tongue out at Axel. Alas, you didn't want to risk aggroing the angry mother.

   As you tuned out Olivia's scolding (as to not remind yourself of the times you were in Axel's place, although she totally went lighter on you than him), you did a double take on a funny looking rock and realized it was a crumbling stone pillar. You smiled in relief, also a little tired from walking up a hill for a while. But hey, at least you didn't look like Axel or Lukas who looked as if either one of them could keel over at any moment.

   You practically slapped Jesse on the shoulder as you pointed in the direction of the pillar. "Do you think that's..."

   Jesse turned to you with a grin, "It's got to be, finally!" At the same time, the both of you spotted the vines to your right, leading up to the pillar and hopefully the temple. Jesse took a step forwards, placing a hand on the vines before turning to you with a smirk, "Last one tho the top has to try dinner first when it's Axel's night to cook!"

   Before you could even register what he said in your brain you were chasing Jesse up the vines, the other four of your friends watching you in a mix of shock at your sudden actions and energy.

   When you made it to the top, Jesse was just barely ahead of you. You sighed, accepting your fate. "I guess I'll have to help Axel in the kitchen for a while..."

   Jesse laughed at you, but you barely noticed as you saw the temple in front of you. Despite its dilapidated exterior, it's grandiose and looming size still made it an impressive feat. It was no wonder why Soren was known as 'the builder' if he designed cool stuff like this.

 It was no wonder why Soren was known as 'the builder' if he designed cool stuff like this