| ʙʀᴇᴡɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ | ɴɪɴᴇ

You weren't sure where you were when you woke up, but the smell gave you a foggy idea. You were in a room with a single chair and no windows. A bookshelf was leaned against the side of a wall and a door was adjacent to it. The room smelt like burning chemicals and formaldehyde, and the air was laced with a thick layer of dust.

  You kinda wished the world you were now in hadn't been made to be more 'realistic', especially after seeing the greasy hobo and being in what you could only assume was his lab.

  You approached the door across the room from you, and of course it was locked. So much for keeping the wither storm from being summoned, if you were trapped in its pathway, you were as good as dead. Not to mention the countless other lives that would be lost.

  You searched the room for anything useful, but the door must have been blocked by something outside the room since no lock was on the knob. There also wasn't a secret exit, since you pulled every book off the shelves and moved the furniture -as much as you could, at least- and found nothing. What was the point of getting locked up when there wasn't a super cool secret exit?

   You kicked the door to see what would happen, since maybe you were given superpowers or something when coming here. But there was no reaction, other than the pain in your foot.

  You sighed and leaned against the wall, but before you could clear your mind, the door was pulled open from behind you, "Freeze, Ivor!"

  You were more than startled by the thief who stole your lovely backrest, and fell backwards, hitting your head on the cold, brick floor. You winced as you sat up, rubbing your head.

  "Y/n!" Jesse yelled, clearly confused, "I thought you were lost in town... is Ivor holding you hostage?!"

  You stood up, using Jesse's suspenders as a handrail, and almost pulling him down with you. You sighed, not wanting to lie again, "Is that his name? The sweaty dude with the uneven haircut?"

  Jesse nodded worriedly, "Uhh... sure. But we have to grab something and get out of here. We can talk as we search."

  You nodded, following Jesse outside who fidgeted with his fingers. It must have been a nervous habit. "So, what happened after we got separated?"

  You sighed for the more-than-you-should-have time that day, lying wasn't your thing. "I lost you in the crowd and ran into him. He had some kind of skull, and it was uhh... weird. Then he threw a thing and I woke up here."

  10/10 explanation.

  Jesse perked up at this, "Was it a wither skull?"

  His bubbly smile in a time like this made you smile too, "Yeah, it was black if that's what you mean."

  At that moment, Olivia turned the corner, spotting the boy, "Jesse did you find-! Wait, Y/n?"

  You smiled sheepishly, "I didn't wanna miss out on all the fun."

  Olivia shook her head at your response, brushing off her questions, "We found something behind the wall after we pulled a lever, you have to come look at it."

  You followed Olivia to the group and were met with a few odd glances and a smile from Lukas, but the sight before them was too captivating to look away from.

  Petra stepped towards the soul sand pile and wither skulls, "He's building a wither! Right under Endercon!"

  You all stared in awe, and by you all, I mean they all since you were looking around the area for your stuff, which had been missing from your inventory since you woke up.

  In the moment you were distracted, which was you finding a potion of healing in a chest and pocketing it, the door to the basement slammed open. Your friends shared a panicked look as they hid, Lukas diving into a chest, Jesse and Petra hiding in the maze of bookshelves and axel hiding behind a chest.

 Olivia grabbing your shoulder and pulled you behind a bookshelf despite your whispered insistence to look for your stuff and fight the witchy bastard.

  Ivor entered the room with his stupid lines he planned to say to Gabriel, though unlike in the game he muttered, "Or maybe I should slap him first... or if he doesn't remember me..."

  You and Olivia looped around the bookshelf, almost at the exit when you saw the door to the room you woke up in and a chest beside it. You must have been blind not to see it earlier -even though it was behind one of the members of the bookshelf invasion and out of your line of sight, just like everything in the room-!

  You opened the chest and pulled out your tools, sword and gear, which you brought just in case. It wasn't common for people to wear armor in the MCSM world, which both relieved and disappointed you. Armor was heavy and annoying to drag around all day, but it did look pretty cool.

  Ivor huffed as he reached the lever the wither was hidden behind, though before he pulled it a potion bottle fell to the ground. Dammit Jesse.

  As Ivor turned behind him, scanning for the intruders, Jesse popped out from his hiding spot and pointed an accusing finger at the witch-man. "We've got you now Ivor!"

  Ivor turned to him with a frustrated glare, "Who's 'we'? All I see is an imbecile in front of me."

  Double dammit, Jesse.

  Jesse sheepishly grinned, but to his rescue came you. "I make 'we', Ivor. I've been caught up on what's going on here. You stole from my friend, now give back the skull."

  Jesse couldn't help but admire you. You were so confident, even against the creepy hobo who was building a wither under the biggest gathering of people for the year. Though, in reality, you were panicking, realizing no one had told you that it was a skull that got stolen.

  Ivor took this moment to rush over to the premade iron golem body, grabbing a pumpkin from his inventory. Before anyone could made a move, he placed the pumpkin, a golem forming, it's vines swirling down its metal build.

  Shit. I forgot about this part.

----

Okay, so we're going to do a little poll. I won't put it in place for a good few chapters, so feel free to vote whenever.

Romance

No romance

;P