| ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ | ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"So what's she doing here?" Axel asked, idiodically might I add as he gestured to the girl standing by the doorframe.

  Jesse internally sighed, "This is... uhhh."

  She never told me her name...

  "Y/n." The girl said for him.

  Jesse cleared his throat, "Yeah, this is Y/n. She helped me out of that house."

  Olivia walked over to you, smiling, "Well, Y/n, thank you for helping our Jesse here. I hope he wasn't too much trouble for you." She gave said boy a pointed look.

  Y/n just giggled, "It's fine, no hard feelings. I was just surprised to see someone wandering into my house."

  Axel walked forwards, ignoring Jesse's face which was flushed from embarrassment. "You live there?"

  "Yep." Her casual remark puzzled Axel further.

  "But, why?" Jesse walked past, kicking Axel on the back of his leg as a hint. "Ow! Jesse what was that for?" Which he obviously didn't pick up on.

  Jesse leaned into Axel's ear and whispered harshly, "Don't be rude! Maybe she has a reason for living out here!"

---

  Olivia let out an exasperated sigh while you just laughed at the boy's banter. I mean, you couldn't be annoyed by your favorite characters.

  Olivia stuck out her hand for you to shake, "The name's Olivia, it's nice to meet you, Y/n."

  A dopey smile settled on your face, "Likewise."

  "Hey, Olivia!" Jesse made his way over to you two, "Are you trying to steal my new friend?" Jesse teased with a playful smile.

  Olivia scoffed, though she went along with his antics. "Obviously, it's about time I got a break from you two."

  The three of you just laughed, I say three since Axel was currently pouting about Jesse scolding him.

  "Seriously though," Olivia began, "It would be nice to not be the only girl in the group."

  The trio looked at each other before simultaneously glancing at you expectantly.

  "What do you say, Y/n?" Jesse asked hopefully.

  "It's clear you have some real talent here with your house and all. It would be great if you joined our team." Axel added, surprisingly sincerely.

  Olivia was next to pipe up, "We could work on redstone contraptions together! And you could help us compete in Endercon this year! With you, we might actually have a chance at winning!" 

  Her enthusiasm was contagious, and you smiled with the group. You had wanted to ask them this yourself, but weren't sure how to bring it up. You were glad they were so keen on having you join their group.

  Jesse stepped forwards, reaching out his hand for you to take. He is the main character after all. "So what do you say?"

  You placed your hand on his and shook on it. "I'm in."

---

  As the next few weeks went by, you mostly spent them hanging out with your new friends and building another room on their treehouse for yourself.

  You'd added in a carpet, and of course dyed the bunk beds you'd built your favorite color. It seemed like people in Minecraft Storymode didn't wear armour, so you'd hung yours on an armour stand which sat in the corner of your room by a potted plant.