| ʙʀᴇᴡɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ | ꜱɪx

It was finally the long-awaited day. Endercon was beginning in just a few hours, and while the others were jumping with excitement, dread was brewing in your stomach.

  Your plan to stop the Wither Storm was simple enough, you take the other wither skulls from the chest so Ivor couldn't create the Wither Storm, or if something went wrong you would just take the potion from Axel before the Wither Storm was able to cover the command block.

  Even though you'd thought through every minor detail of the plot, you were still nervous. I mean, if you failed, countless lives were in your hands with your knowledge of the future.

  "Hey! Y/n, Jesse, hurry up!" Axel impatiently called from below the treehouse.

   You and Jesse shared a knowing look before you descended the ladder. Maybe it was just your nerves, but you had grabbed quite a few cookies before you left. Jesse eventually followed you down, bringing Reuben with him.

  Olivia placed a hand on your shoulder, "Are you ready for your first Endercon, Y/n?" She had a wide grin on her face, and it spread to the others in your group.

  You returned her smile, "With all the praise you three have been giving it, of course!" You laughed, "Though, if it's not up to the high standards you've told me about, I'll be pretty disappointed."

  Jesse was next to speak, "It'll be fun, as always. But the best part really is just hanging out with friends as you check out the booths and compete."

  Axel made a retching sound, "Don't get all mushy on us now, dude. We've gotta keep our heads in the game, our eyes on the prize, our-"

  Olivia put a hand over his mouth. "We get the idea, Axel."

  And with that, you three made your way to the convention, inventories full of redstone materials and purple and black wool.

----

  As you neared the sign-up booth, you remembered an important part from the game. And, as if on cue, the ocelots were walking up to the lady running the stall.

  You could feel the distaste radiating off of the trio as you five approached the booth. "Well, who do we have here?" Aiden began. He was still your least favorite character. At least Ivor was a comedic relief after the whole wither storm incident.

  "Nice to see you again too..." You mumbled. The trio and pig turned to you with a pointed look.

  "Y/n, when did you meet him?!" Olivia placed her hands on your shoulder, shaking you violently.

  Your head was spinning, but hey, you couldn't lie to one of your best friends. "When blondie introduced me to his cult." You gaged halfway through. Nausea potions were bad in game, and probably worse in person, but you didn't think anything could compare to a motherly yet violent Olivia's wrath.

  Axel was the next to speak up, "You know Lukas? When did you meet? We're always together!" He sounded more jealous than upset.

  You held up a hand, telling Olivia to stop. She did, and looked at your concerned, "Nothing bad happened to you, right Y/n?"

  You leaned into the hand you placed on Olivia's shoulder for support, giving her a wonky wave of reassurance, "He was yelling at me to help him from under the treehouse. There were some monsters, and he said he was your friend..." Even if Lukas was a sweetheart, your love of screwing people over far outweighed any loyalties to the blonde. Besides, you couldn't lie to your best friends. They would torment you until they got the truth.

  Axel's short temper got the best of him, "What?! He tricked you that easily?!" Once again, he seemed more jealous than upset.

  Jesse sighed, "Hey, maybe it's not a bad thing. Now that we're both friends with Y/n, maybe we can put a stop to this little feud we have." Jesse extended his hand to Lukas like the true main character he is, "What do you say?"