𝟎𝟎𝟑𝟏

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

>Confessionals<

BROOKLYN|| So Samaje decided that she wanted to go home after everything but no one wanted her to leave like Terry was trying to convince her not to go me, Nadia, Ash and Cam, and everyone else but then you had like KJ and Nunu saying like if she wants to leave and go home she can do that cause I would've probably gone home too if I had went through so shit like that but Samaje was still hurt and pissed about it.

KJ|| Samaje she had went home and it was like damn cause Debo and Benet really did some bad shit to ha and I feel like she shouldn't have went through all that and shit but ya know before she left *laughs*  Samaje ass crazy but it's like some shit she does is funny she had I think ummm...oh yeah! She threw Debo's shit like down the stairs and everything and then she tried to press Benet so they could fight again but Benet kept sayings she didn't want to fight Samaje and shit cause she care for ha but it's like how the fuck you care for her when you been fucking around with her nigga for three months? Like...how the fuck that work?

NADIA|| When Samaje went home you could feel the tension and all the awkwardness cause Terry not gonna lie he was pissed off at Debo and Benet he didn't wanna talk to them or anything cause you know Samaje his cousin and all but Debo and benet they are nasty I don't understand why the fuck they did that shit in the first place cause Samaje not no dummy she was gonna figure it out sooner or later I just felt like she shouldn't have found out the way that she did on the show cause that's you know embarrassing like she said to Debo but regardless of all of that no one was really speaking to Debo and benet cause it was all shocking and really weird and shit even Chris and Nia was like disappointed in them and everything.

NYEMA|| Even tho I don't fuck with Samaje I felt for her cause at the end of the day no girl or nigga should find out something like that the way ahead fount out and especially on a show but anyways TJ and Debo got into it cause I think Benet was speaking on the situation again and TJ was around so he said something and Benet felt like he was being disrespectful so she they get to arguing and then Debo came and tried to press TJ or whatever about Benet and TJ went off like clean the fuck off on both Debo and Benet to the point where they almost fought but they didn't cause that's when everyone had something to say about the situation and they said how they felt to the both of them shitttt...even me cause that was some weird ass shit.

CAM|| Now my twin Samaje then left the house man cause who would've thought Benet and Debo would do some shit like that ya know I felt bad for Maje cause she was hurting and crying a lot but uhh...That boy TJ he came through quick like he made sure to be by samaje at all times like when the fight broke out with her and Benet he was the main one pushing everybody back so could fight it out and then when they were breaking it up he was right beside Samaje and then Debo came over and yanked and shit and TJ was like tryna help us hold back Benet cause she wanted to fight again but not even finna lie Benet had like two big ass knots on her forehead so it was like she was gonna get whopped again but regardless of everything I respect TJ for being there for her.

"So do you feel this morning?" Samaje looked over at Angel as she shrugged her shoulders "I don't know how to feel today" She told her as she laid back up against her headboard.

Angel sighed as she got up from her chair by her vanity and sat down beside Samaje on the bed "I'm sorry about you having to go through that you didn't deserve that shit at all" She told her making Samaje groan throwing her head back a bit "I hate having your guys sympathy when you out of all people should be saying I told you so right along with My mom".