𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"Yeah, bitch wassup!" Samaje shouted as her and Ida faked jumped Eli playing around as Security grabbed them up "He don't want it for real at all!" Ida said dabbing up samaje as they stood in the room with Cam, Jacob, and Nyema.

"Who don't want it I want all of it fuck is you talm bout," Eli said making Samaje and Ida run back up on him grabbing his hair and shirt but careful as Security tried to pull them away with the help of Debo who was laughing at the whole thing.

"Get his ass, Ida!" Samaje cheered as Debo held her back laughing she looked back seeing Angel and Tabina arguing "You and your friend can get it" Tabina said pointing at over at Samaje who got out of Debo's hold.

"Who you talking to wassup cause we gonna doggy walk ya ass on the ground Tabina" Angel told him as Debo tried to stand in the middle of the three of them "Come on waddup" Tabina squared up oddly making Samaje laugh shaking her head "I'm not finna play with you Tabina goodbye," She said making her way downstairs to eat the rest of her food.

She sat down at the table as she looked up to see Nunu come into the house with Cam "Oh my god!" She shouted getting up and hurrying over to hug the boy who hugged her back laughing "They let my friend out I know that's right" She said pulling away he clapped his hands together "Look maje look" She looked down as he showed his ankle which didn't have an ankle monitor on it anymore.

"Oh shit don't play maybe it was a good thing for you to get arrested no more having to check in all the time I know you happy" The boy nodded "Hell yeah hell yeah" She shook her head as she made her way back over to the kitchen to finish eating her food.

Samaje made her way upstairs with the girls as they all were getting ready "What are you gonna wear Samaje?" Ida asked her she shrugged her shoulders "I don't know I was thinking maybe wearing black tonight but I don't know".

Benet came in the room all happy with a different outfit on "My man My man My man" She said over and over happily "What did your man do?" Samaje and Ida questioned at the same time "Oh my man got this" she answered pointing down at her outfit.

"The outfit?" Ida asked her which she nodded smiling happily "Oh so he came out of jail and got you an outfit oh don't play" Samaje hyped her making the girl giggle "Samaje go get ready damnit" Ida complained as she got her hair done "Okay okay I'm going".

Outfit & hair:

"Lena!!!!! Bitch!!!!" Samaje yelled running out of the house with her big shoe slippers she ran at the girl pushing past everybody and hugging her tightly "Samajeeeee" Lena laughed as she hugged the girl back