𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭:

Come on!" Samaje shouted at the girl cause she kept jumping at her and then backing up that made Samaje sigh annoyed and just ran up on the girl swinging.

Samaje pulled the girl by her hair hitting her in the face "Beat her ass samaje!" Kam yelled as all of them watched Samaje and the girl hit the car making samaje swing her on the floor getting on top of her and punching her.

"Bitch! You stupid!" Samaje yelled as she kept hitting the girl in the face while the girl tried to swing but failed miserably that's when Samaje felt someone pulling her hair "Oh no no jumping!" She heard Chris yell Samaje started swinging at the curly haired girl and felt the other girl pulling her hair a different way.

"Break it up! Ani't no jumping!" KG screamed as Debo and the boys started to break it up "She has my hair!!!!" The random girl yelled as Debo tried pulling samaje away but she had a good grip on the girl's hair.

"Samaje let her go!" Chris said trying to pry samaje hands off but she just shook her head "No these bitches just jumped me I swear to god let me go!!!!!" She screamed.

Eventually, Debo pulled her harder making her let go of the girl's hair "Samaje stop!" Debo yelled grabbing her up again as she tried to run back up on the girls making Debo and everybody walk back towards the house.

"I swear to god put me down!!!! Let me gooooo!!!" Samaje screamed at the top of her lungs mad as she tried to get out of Debo's arms "Where is she at?" Lena shouted coming out of the main house and seeing Samaje crying and kicking trying to get out of Debo's grasp.

"What the fuck happened?!" Lena asked coming over to them as she seen Debo struggle to hold samaje "They just jumped me let me go Debo I swear to god!" The brown skin cried out tears falling down her cheeks  "Awl hell no! Where are those bitches at?" Lena said as Chris grabbed her so she wouldn't go out in the garage.

"Put me down! I'm gonna kill those bitches I don't care! Move!!! Let me the fuck go!!!" Samaje screamed clapping her hands together mad.

>Confessionals<

NUNU|| They jumped Samaje literally like she was beating ole girl ass that hit Chris then the bitch that was saying she was scared to get jumped and said she was gonna call her sisters she ended up jumping in the fight and got her ass whooped too this whole night is just crazy.

LENA|| So they jumped my friend and I was confused coming out and seeing Debo holding her and she was crying and screaming trying to get out of his arms and I was heated cause now I want to fight and I'm pissed because I wasn't out there to help samaje.

KG|| The fight was going good Samaje was whoopin shorty ass and then it went haywire the bitch that said she didn't want anybody jumping her jumped in the fight the good thing is samaje got up off one shorty and started beating her ass and I'm like how you gonna jump in and get beat up but all in all that jumping shit was wack.

CHRIS|| They jumped Samaje and I was blew I think everybody was like samaje is heated She crying she wants Debo to let her go she was ready to kill the girls and shit but the only thing going through my mind was why the fuck didn't Kam or Hope jump in when they were the main two talking shit.