𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Okay, y'all I need everyone back into the living room!!!" Manny shouted so everyone could hear him.

Everybody ended up gathering back up in the main area "So you guys know how we did eliminations and Trinity got voted out right?" The man questioned and everyone nodded.

>Confessionals<

LENA|| So we all back up in the living room after Angel was confronting people to see who voted her out of the house and Manny called all of us back to the living room to have a house meeting or whatever.

ANGEL|| When Manny brought up the eliminations I was still pissed wondering who voted me out then he said something about how we all know Trinity got voted out and for a minute I'm thinking he finna tell us something bad like she was talking shit or sum.

"So I was thinking since voting was last night I already debated that we should have someone new come and join us," He told them making some of them look at him confused and the rest shocked.

"So we're gonna have somebody new come in influencer city?" Fendi asked him making the Man nod his head "Who is it?" Debo spoke from the kitchen as he drank his water.

Everyone looked at Manny wondering the same thing wanting to know "Well I hope y'all like them".

>Confessionals<

FENDI|| I'm not gonna lie Manny finna piss me off cause he not trying to tell us who the fuck is the new Influencer like damn come on *Laughs*

NUNU|| So Manny said we getting someone new and I'm like damn that quick eliminations was like what two or three hours ago and we already got someone to replace Trinity.

LAY|| When Manny said we have someone new joining us I was just hoping it was a girl because I feel like we need an extra girl but hopefully she's cool or he's cool because It's already too much shit going on in the house and we don't need all the extra shit unt unt.

"Who the fuck is it Manny?!" Angel asked wanting to know badly just like everyone else Manny shrugged his shoulders "Come on in!" He shouted out loud Everybody looked around at the back door and the front door trying to see who was gonna come in.

The front door opened up and in came A pretty Brownskin girl smiling "Samaje!!!!!" Angel and Lena got up from the couch yelling happily running at the girl who laughed hugging them back as they pulled her into a hug.

>Confessionals<

LENA|| It's My Bitchhhhh!!!!! Samaje!!! *Clapping* I just love her she cool peoples and I fuck with her heavy she has a good vibe and I like to be around people who does so I'm happy with who Manny picked.

ANGEL|| Once I saw Samaje I was so geeked because I been knowing her for a minute and she is just so sweet and beautiful I just love her energy and I just love her all and all so I'm glad she gets to enjoy this experience with us cause now I know we finna get lit!!!

CHRIS|| Samaje is in the house now and I'm glad Manny got someone who is cool and that I know cause I know Samaje personally I did Collabs with her in the past and I went to school with her before.