𝐒𝐙𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

I'm gonna probably just do samaje with her questions instead of doing like everyone and their questions so I'm gonna do that cause it's a lot.

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"How do you feel about the tour?" Manny asked putting the Camera on Samaje who smiled "I'm excited this is my first tour ever and I'm excited cause I've been waiting on this moment forever".

Samaje sat in between Chris and Debo as questions were getting asked for the reunion going around and she was just waiting for her turn to be asked something.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢?

"I wanna know that too," Debo said turning his head to the girl who rolled her eyes she grabbed the mini microphone from Nunu looking at the Camera.

"Well if you guys don't know they literally went to Miami like a week after Influencer City ended now the reason why I didn't go is cause as you guys saw in the last episode I was fighting with a messed up finger and shit and while I was fighting Injured not only my finger but my leg I fucked it up" She explained.

"So you didn't go cause of your injuries basically," Nunu said making her nod her head "Cause y'all would think looking at it I was good cause not gonna lie I thought I was okay too until I woke up the next morning literally and my body was aching and I couldn't even get up out the bed cause my leg and then my finger was like purple and red and shit so Manny took me to the hospital and turns out I broke my finger again but it was worse than the first time and my leg it was sprained" She finished.

"Wait wait so how long did it take to heal your leg?" Debo questioned "Like two weeks" She told him he smacked his lips "That means you could've came down to Miami bruh" making everyone laugh and she just rolled her eyes.

"That's what I said but her ass talm about some my finger still isn't healed yet and all that and she wanted to stay home in her bed," Angel said making Samaje laugh "Cause My finger was still broke and I didn't wanna be in Miami with a broken finger so I didn't go and yes I missed my bed so I stayed home".

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩?

She rubbed her hands on her shorts as she thought for a bit "Ummm...I feel like with all the fighting Dinero should've been out there and I'll say that every time she messy I don't like her" She said making Nunu clap right along with Cam "I agree with that not gonna lie" Jacob put in.

"Now breaking up wise I mean no not really cause everyone that was out there breaking it up and shit they did the best they could cause I see where they coming from not wanting to break it up and other shit happening so I understand that but I do feel like next time these two needs to stop grabbing me right along with those two over there" Samaje pointed at Debo and Chris then pointing at Cam and Eli.

They all smacked their lips "Samaje bruh listen if we didn't jump in trying to break it up Samaje ass would've been arrested cause she's a hot head" Chris told the Camera making all the boys agree with him.