𝟎𝟎𝟑𝟎

"This is gonna be something," Samaje said to Brooklyn as she sat on her lap "I'm already knowing" as they watched Tabina help TJ with the heart rate monitor.

"So the girls that are gonna increase TJ's heart rate is Sasha your first" Everyone watched the heart monitor as TJ laughed and Cam joked with her "I dare you to kiss TJ on the neck," Tabina told her making everyone ou.

She was nervous you could see it on her face "This is weird" She said as she went up to him as TJ's heart rate went up she pecked him on the neck "Okay Samaje I dare you to sit on his lap and whispered the most freakiest thing you can think of in his ear" Tabina said.

"Oh shit!"
"Awl Damn!"
"Shit den got serious"

Samaje just shook her head at Jacob, Cam, and Nunu as some of them laughed "Do I have to do that?" She asked Tabnia who nodded her head "Girl go ahead and get up on that boy!" Nunu joked making her shake her head as she stood up.

"Look his shit already going up," Chris said laughing as he pointed at the heart monitor which it was Samaje blocked everyone out as she just went to TJ to get it over with he sat back a bit moving his hands as she put one leg on side of him and the other on the other side.

"His shit going up Fast as fuck" Juan pointed out Samaje lent by TJ's ear then started to laugh leaning her head back "Bruh this is so awkward oh my gosh! I don't even know what to say damn" She said as the girls laughed at her "Just make up something," Tabina told her.

Samaje thought for a bit before leaning back towards his ear and whispering the most freakiest thing she could think of she heard the heart monitor going up as everyone started being extra she pulled away quickly getting up from his lap as he put his face and his hands.

"Damn is all I gotta say now take this shit off me" TJ rushed as they laughed at him Samaje sat back down on Brooklyn's lap "What did you say?" Debo asked the girl "I made up something I didn't even want to do it" She told him he nodded before getting up since it was his turn.

"Okay Benet I dare you to sit on his lap," Tabina told the girl Samaje watched how Benet went up to Debo so effortlessly making her raise her brow as Debo started to shift a bit like he was nervous about something she looked at the heart monitor seeing that it went up she watched as Benet sat down on Debo like it was nothing as Debo put one of his arms around her moving her up a bit "Hey! Did I say touch her like that?" Tabina snapped.

Samaje felt some people in the room look over at her as she just looked at the two seeing how they looked at each other she watched as Debo tried to calm his heart down finally Tabina told Benet to get up which she went one way but stopped sitting back down saying she'll go the other way "Samaje I think you finally got your answer cause there's no way you can just see the way they lo-" Brooklyn was saying to her but she cut her off "The way they were looking at each other and the way how he grabbed her I know".

Samaje got up off of Brooklyn's lap making her way towards the stairs "Maje where ar-" "Terry! Leave me alone I'm done playing the game" She snapped making her way upstairs ignoring all the protest.

"What's her problem?" Benet asked making everyone look over at her Brooklyn rolled her eyes "I mean the way you two just did that and that's her nigga shit I would be mad to cause what was that?" Liberty spoke up.

Benet made a face "It's just a game..." Liberty waved her off scuffing "Naw baby the way y'all two just did that didn't seem like it was just for the game to me" Debo smacked his lips "Be quiet liberty".