𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟕

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?

>Confessionals<

SAMAJE|| I'm back!!!!!! Ya girl is here for season two and I'm geeked I feel like this tour is gonna be very interesting I was talking to Angel and she feels like I should take a risk and mess around with somebody but I don't know about that...but anyways I'm just ready to have a good time and I been working on controlling myself and my anger so hopefully no one fucks that up cause I can easily flip the switch quick so don't try it okay She laughed clapping pointing at the camera but yeah right now we all went to link up at the rated R house but when I had like got there and went in the house Angel greeted me and stuff then we went into the kitchen so I can say hey to everybody else cause it's been a minute since I spoke to anyone you can feel like at the moment the vibe was off and I was confused cause I only seen Jacob and Cam and no Nunu so I'm like where is Nunu and they told me he got arrested and I'm like what the fuck but then I guess Manny said were just gonna fly him out another day whenever he gets out so that was good news.

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒

Samaje waved at the camera with a tired smile as she rubbed her eyes "Look who's woke" Manny said behind the camera "Hey y'all this bed felt so good when I tell you I was over here sleeping like a baby in a little ball".

"Her ass was over here snoring" Jacob pointed making Samaje roll her eyes "Jacob shut up cause no I wasn't always lying with yo yellow ass move!" She told him pushing his head as she scooted off the bed getting up "Look at my beautiful baby girl waking up looking good like always" Ida said making Samaje smile.

"Y'all are so gay and she does not look cute she looks like a rat" Terry spoke pushing Samaje out of his way "First off Tabina don't play with me before you get that wig snatched off," She told him which he turned back around "Do you wanna start with me huh?" He asked her.

She laughed shaking her head no "Imma spare you 'cause I gotta get ready and I don't got time for everybody trying to rush me so be cool when I get off this RV" She pointed at him getting out of the RV "Your woke!!!!" Angel ran over pulling her friend into a hug.

Samaje laughed as she hugged the girl back "My ass was overly tired I was up over here helping Debo ass with his hair my fingers were aching" Angel smirked at the girl as she pulled away from the hug which the brown-skinned girl peeped shaking her head walking over to grab her bag off the sprinter so she can change since it was hot.

"Angel today is not the day when you wanna play matchmaker Me and Debo are a no right along with anybody else you try to put me on with," She told the girl as she grabbed the outfit she already picked out grabbing her shoes to go.

"I'm just saying Samaje it's a new season and I feel like since we are on tour you need to take a risk and do something and that is finding you a little boo while we're on this tour" Samaje looked back at Angel shaking her head laughing.

"Angel I'm not finna play with you we can have this conversation later but for now I need to hurry up and get out this big ass hoodie and sweats before y'all end up leaving me I love you girl" Angel rolled her eyes groaning "I love you too Maje".