𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟓

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

>Confessionals<

ELI|| Now one thing about Samaje I already knew if brooklyn wasn't gonna say something to everybody she was cause Samaje don't play that shit when it comes down to Brooklyn that's like her sister and if somebody aka Liberty wanna do weird shit she gonna speak on it so that's exactly what she did.

NUNU|| So I guess Samaje felt like the situation was corny and weird on how we all were like hyping up Liberty and shit about what she said saying she took Brooklyn nigga and then she called Terry well Tabina out saying he was weird cause he was hyping up the situation which not gonna lie I felt like as us boys we shouldn't have done that cause I wasn't even thinking about the fact of how it was weird and Liberty was being corny towards brooklyn about KJ I just was cheering and shit.

KJ & TJ: KJ* Now everybody should know this when it comes down to being weird or trying to argue with Brooklyn they should know Samaje is right behind her cause she doesn't play that shit when it comes down to her best friend who basically her sister so Liberty not gonna hold that shit she did towards Brooke was corny and weird even with Tabina being okay with that shit even with us boys the shit we all did was weird and corny so I could see where Samaje was coming from. TJ* Just like he said I feel like us boys and shit shouldn't have been doing all that but Samaje sure spoke her mind she didn't even care about them telling her to be quiet she told them the shit was weird and I could see like liberty and Sasha's face and I know Samaje knew they were looking at her but she don't be caring she just said what she had to say and left out the room.

SAMAJE|| I felt like everyone was weird well not everyone cause the girls didn't do all the extra shit except Sasha squealing and shit for liberty like girl she over here mad about your Ex choosing another girl so I don't know if Sasha knows she wasn't doing that shit for you liberty did that shit for herself cause she mad cause KJ don't fuck with her for real and the boys pissed me off dabbing Liberty up saying she ate like no the fuck she didn't she left the whole meal still on that plate but anyways I had to say something cause no unt unt what we not finna do when we on this show is start with weird shit especially if they wanna start it with Brooklyn cause it gets like that real quick about her I don't even play so you know I had to check Terr-well tabina about herself and everyone else and I know liberty and Sasha feel a way but I don't care I feel like if anyone got an issue on what I said they can come address me simple.

LIBERTY|| Samaje's ass pissed me off cause she called everybody weird well actually she called all the boys who were cheering and dabbing me up right along with Tabina and Sasha cause of what I said throwing shots at Brooklyn and she was saying how if weird shit starts to happen and if anybody picks with Brooklyn they gonna have a problem with her too but I feel like I'm not scared of Samaje I could care less on how she beat bitches up I don't care it is what it is so I feel like if she wanna have an issue it can be that cause I don't care.

ELI|| You can already see who gonna be beefing with who and it's the friends cause we got Sasha and Liberty against Samaje and Brooklyn and I got my bets on Samaje and Brooklyn cause those the guys for real especially Samaje but also I seen how Samaje gets down she been doing this fighting shit her whole life so I already know who gonna win a fight of they fight her.

"Samaje!!!! Girl you and Debo won" Benet said jumping on the girl's back "I don't care Benet I'm not even in the mood to be around the nigga or anybody out there that shit just blew my whole fucking mood," she told the girl.