𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟔

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

>Confessionals<

CAM|| Samaje came pulling up back from the hospital and you know how she is so when she saw ole girl I'm like I already know she gonna wanna fight her so me, Debo, and Chris go over to her to make sure no one runs up on her walking to our side and I could see like the girl that jumped her last night like she looked scared.

ANGEL|| So you already know my bitch samaje was prepared even though we were blowing her phone up early she was ready she had sneakers on a plain shirt and some leggings and she had her scarf's on tight like she was deadass ready but then I peeped her finger brace and I was like damn her finger must be broken.

CHRISSY|| Samaje came up ready and everything she checked ole girl but she was scared to fight samaje but Samaje didn't care she wanted that girl's head off her shoulders she was telling her to come on she said she was slipping the finger brace off she didn't care she wanted her get back and all I know is that now that I'm here I'm not gonna let her get jumped and I know Angel ain't either so I was ready to fight again too.

SAMAJE|| So this dumbass bitch was thinking I wasn't finna get her ass thinking she was only gonna get to fight Lena like noooooo Bitch you wanna jump come on I was ready my finger is fucked up already but I didn't care I slid that mother fucka right off and I squared up but the thing is I wasn't gonna stop beating this hoe in until I seen blood literally I don't care at all but she did end up coming up to fight me so I was excited cause I had to beat her ass in front of her own momma and the kids but hey she brought this on herself.

The girl stepped up and Samaje squared up ready "Come on" she said to the girl making the girl run up and Samaje and her started fighting.

"Yeah, Maje yeah!" Fendi cheered watching his friend swing the girl on the ground punching her "Okay okay that's enough!" The mom yelled as she looked at Samaje on top of the girl punching her.

Samaje felt hands grabbing her waist but she didn't let the girl's hair go and kept swinging "Samaje stop!" Cam was yelling at her as she started to kick the girl when the boys tried to pull them away from each other but Samaje didn't care not letting the girl's hair go.

"Let her hair go! Samaje let her hair go!" Debo said trying to pull her hand away "I'm not done I'm still finna whoop her ass I don't care!" She yelled letting the girl's hair go as the boys pulled her away "You did your shit Jay don't play" Lay said to her but she didn't care.

"I'm not done I was being so deadass I'm not done tell her to come on until I feel like leaving it alone," Samaje told them tying her hair up to the back Debo shook his head at the girl and trying to calm her down "Stop telling me to calm down cause I'm not until I get her the way I wanted".

"Keep her back here don't let her move at all," Debo told Nunu and Jacob who nodded making the girl roll her eyes watching as they all kept arguing with the girls Samaje turned her head to see Kam with her wig off.

"You fought?" Kam looked at Samaje nodding her head "Yeah they jumped me twice" She told her and that made the brown skin girl confused looking over at Hope who stood looking untouched "And your so-called friend didn't help huh?" Kam sighed shaking her head "Nope".

"So do you wanna run back up on this hoe? Cause we can dead ass jump on the car and run off it getting they ass" Samaje told her and the girl laughed thinking she was playing until she saw her face "You was being serious?" Samaje nodded bending down to tie her shoes up again.